FIFTEEN

" At last! Ha-ha-ha! I shall meet my foe and destroy him!" Drax yells to the incoming ships.

"You called him?" Peter asks angrily.

"Quill! Don't you move, boy!" A ravanger yells from behind us. In front of us, Ronan's ship lands and Drax pulls out his knives.

"Ronan the Accuser!" He yells. Peter, Rocket and I run. Groot follows behind us.

"You are the one who transmitted the message?" Ronan asks, his voice cold as ice. We continue sprinting. I don't hear Drax's reply. There are three mining pods about 50 yards away, we all run towards them. Peter and I jump into the first two. Rocket jumps into the third. Groot tries to follow him.

"I told you, you can't fit. Now, wait here. I'll be back," Rocket says. As I take off, I see Neb. She looks upset. I can't go to her without blowing her cover. I hop everything is ok. Neb takes off in a ship and chases after me. More ships join the chase after me.

"Quill, I'm trapped! I can't make it to the Milano, I have to head out," I relay the message over comms.

"What? Wait! These things aren't meant to go out there!" He yells back. I don't listen. I take my pod above the atmosphere. Neb continues following me.

"You are a disappointment, sister. Of all our siblings, I hated you least," Neb says over a comm. Something is up. Why is she acting like this? I decide to play along.

"Nebula, please. If Ronan gets this stone he'll kill us all." She knows this already but for some reason she's acting different.

"Not all. You will already be dead and for that I am sorry." Wait... what? "I am sorry this will be your end." Neb shoots and the world goes dark.

---

I've got bad news, guys. The script I was using to write this story was deleted. I can't get the script anywhere else now so I'm going to have to stop the story. In the next few days the story will be deleted. Sorry guys!