Special Chapter - Mini Bismarck

Not canon and not part of the story. It'll be a short chapter. After this, I'm on hiatus till late October

Your Pov

While walking around the docks of the Azur Lane base, I was thinking where could mom be? I haven't seen her ever since she went with Ark Royal. I then went towards the base and went to find Belfast.

You: Belfast, are you in here? Belfast?

Belfast: Hello there, master Y/N, is there anything that I could do for you?

You: Yeah, have you seen Bismarck lately? I haven't seen her for the whole day, I'm kind of worried.

Belfast: Ah, I'll lead you to her. If I'm not wrong, she's supposed to be finished with Ark Royal by now.

Belfast then led me to a room where she then opens the door as I see Ark Royal and the most cutest little girl I've ever seen!

You: She's so cute! Where did you find this child?

Ark Royal: Uh Y/N... That's your mom, Bismarck. You see, I was testing a special tea where it would make anyone who drinks it a child.

You: Hold up, that sounds like pedo pedo pedo pedo pedophilia. What the hell?!?! How do I turn her back?!

Ark Royal: You can't, but don't worry, it'll wear off in a week.

You: Phew. I need to call the whole Iron Blood for a meeting now. Belfast, could you bring them all here?

Belfast: Of course, master.

Bismarck: D-Daddy?

I think an arrow just shot threw my heart because that was so adorable! If I make her cry, Tirpitz isn't going to like it, so I'll play along, I guess. I wonder how the others will find this?

You: Y-Yeah, I'm your dad. Come on Little one, let's go to a meeting, your comrades are waiting for you.

Time skip

As all of the Iron Blood ships were in the meeting room, they were looking around, mainly for their leader while also questioning why they are here.

Deutschland: Hey, lowly animal, Where's your mom?

You: Let me get to the point first. The reason I called all of you in such a short matter of time. Well... Just have a look.

I then picked up my mom or her child form as everyone was confused.

Bismarck: Hewwo! (Hello)

Prinz Eugen: Aww~ Who's this little fellow? Is she yours Y/N? How could you lose your virginity to someone else before your girlfriend?!

Roon: Who did you had sex with?! I demand to know!!!

You: Yeah, she's why and before you say anything, no, I did not lose that yet the child I'm holding is Bismarck.