Chapter 12 - Blast from the past

3rd Person Pov

Nothing was going well after the battle with Y/N and Azur Lane. Both Sirens and Azur Lane have suffered something. The Sirens lost Y/N which was their key to killing everything in this world, while Azur Lane was struck to the core, mentally and had multiple injuries. Vestal was also overworked along with Akashi.

Enterprise: Vestal, Akashi, how are the repairs?

Vestal: Enterprise! It's terrible, most of the damage would have killed any of you if you took anymore hits from Y/N. On top of that, a lot of you aren't in a state of mind to fight again.

Enterprise: What about Bismarck?

Vestal: She suffered the most, mentally and physically. Since she didn't want to hurt her own son, she just took damages which are almost beyond repair. She's still traumatized and wouldn't stop saying "I'm sorry" inside her room as she cries herself to sleep.

Enterprise: What about Prinz Eugen?

Vestal: Depressed. She still takes care of Prinz Chan, but she now drinks more than she used to. Like 60 bottles a night.

Enterprise: *sigh* I see. I feel bad for Iron Blood, they lost someone very close to them. Y/N's kids would never get to see Y/N... If only... I wished that things would go to the way they were. What about the other ships?

Vestal: Cleveland, Helena, Essex, and Arizona haven't came out of their room since they saw Y/N. Nimi is depressed like Prinz but... She doesn't hide the pain from her daughter.

Enterprise: Hornet too. Out of all my battles, this have been the worst one I've faced. On top of that, Starving Venom.

With the Sirens...

Observer and purifier:........

 Arbiter:... YOU HAD ONE FUCKING SINGLE JOB AND NOW WE HAVE A XK SCENARIO OF THE END OF THE WORLD ROAMING OUT THERE KILLING BOTH SHIP GIRL AND SIREN ALIKE!

Observer: Look, we didn't expect Y/N to go rouge. In fact, the dragon picked him up before Ash and Ember even took him. Speaking of which, where are they?

They were hiding behind a Pillar.

Ash: It's time. We need to leave now.

Ember: I agree. With Y/N and Starving Venom going rouge, we can take bake the seas. Who knows, even join Azur Lane again.

Ash:... That would be suicide. But where Y/N goes, we follow. We aren't just teammates, we are also family.

Ember: Yeah. Hurry, Y/N's signal is getting weaker.

Ember and Ash then leaves to find Y/N by following his signal. The Boy and his dragon, Starving Venom, have flew all the way to an abandoned island which had glistening waterfalls and lakes. Once they made it there, Starving Venom places Y/N down.

You:... W-where am I? *sees Starving Venom* What the hell are you?

Starving: I am Starving Venom Dragon. And you, are mine.

You: What did you do? You bit a siren's head clean off.

Starving: Fuel for the tank. You did not me us, we found you.

You: Hold on... We?

Starving: You do not need to know. I know everything about you, I live in your head, I know all  that you've gone through.

You: No no...

Starving: You are a loser.

You: Really? You gonna eat anybody else?