Chapter 6- Maybe... I have fallen, for a lovable Knight And An Eagle

Your Pov

When a few days have passed, I've made a reputation for myself. When I woke up this morning,, Cleveland wasn't sleeping with me anymore, she went out for food. I then got up myself to get ready for the day. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and went to the cafeteria for breakfast. When I arrived wasn't pleasant, I caught the stares of many hateful eyes. 

You: Oh dear....

I took some food on a tray and tried finding somewhere to sit. I tried sitting with others, but they would reject me. So, I gave up eventually and sat alone. Man, this feels like the time I... wait, how long was it when I first had food? Beats me.

Cleveland: Morning Y/N, mind if I sit with you?

You: Cleveland? Sure, if you don't mind all the staring that is.

Cleveland: Not at all. *sits down* Looks like the others still don't trust you, eh?

You: I guess. Well, after the Iron Blood's betrayal, who would trust me, let alone someone who was formerly from Iron Blood.

Cleveland: You got a point there. Anyways, last night, I had an urgent mission.

You: So that's why I felt a little cold.

Cleveland: Hehe. Anyways, on top of that, we were able to save 2 girls from Dragon Empery. While this was going on, Sheffield and Edinburg were able to retrieve back a Black Wisdom Cube. 

You: Aren't they gonna get assaulted though?

Cleveland: They did, but before you arrived, we had already done that.

You: Oh. (So that's why Akagi was in distress) I need to go somewhere by myself for now. If Wales calls me in, just come and find me.

Cleveland: If you are going somewhere private, how will I even find you?

You: I'll be in your dorm room, thinking about stuff.

Not really, I was going to make a call to Atago since when Akagi was busy, Nagato told me to give my contacts to Atago and I think she was super happy when I gave it to her. Anyways, I then tossed a transmitter onto the ground as light appeared.

You: Contact Atago.

The transmitter did its thing as it then gave me a screen of Atago's face.

Atago: Hello, Y/N-Kun! Did you miss your Onee-Chan a lot?

You: Haha, very. Anyways, I called to give information on Azur Lane.

Atago: Oo~ Nice.

You: Anyways, right now, it's not best to get the cube, day by day, more allies from Eagle Union and Royal Navy are arriving, day and Night. Also, they're trying to study the black wisdom cube.

Atago: I see, then how do you propose to move forward with this?

You: I'll have to take matters into my own hands. Also, about the cube, you said that it'll control the Siren ships?

Atago: That's right?

You: How exactly? Since both the Black and normal wisdom cubes make productions of ships, and that each ship is controlled by only mind, then how will you control the Siren ships?

Atago: I... I don't really know, hold on, I'll get Akagi.

After a while, she got Akagi.

Akagi: Hi, Y/N-Sama~

You: Yo. Anyways, why did you want to take something from the Sirens?

Akagi: To gain more power of course, why?