Chapter 5- Hehe, I'm A Spy!!

Your Pov

As I followed Wales to another room, she opened the door to reveal around 3 to 4 girls, including Cleveland. By the looks of it, they are, Prince of Wales, and Illustrious. Well, that was expected to see both being girls.

Wales: You must be the one that the Crimson Axis threw off their ship, right?

You: I... Guess...

Illustrious: Don't worry, we won't bite. I'm Illustrious, a aircraft carrier (Was she a light or aircraft carrier?) and beside me is Prince of Wales.

Wales: Greetings, you may call me Wales. So, do you have a name?

You: Y/N... (I'm playing that part, this reminds me of Spy from TF2)

Wales: Vestal told me that you're a battleship, a Bismarck Class from Iron Blood, am I right in this?

You:...

Wales: I'll take that as a yes. Now, more questions, do you know why you were thrown off deck?

You: I wasn't up to the expectations of the Crimson Axis, so they thought of me as useless. (Not really, I'm more stronger than Friedrich.)

Illustrious: Oh you poor thing. Crimson Axis is getting more vicious then ever, throwing off anyone who they deem useless.

Wales: Well, I have something to ask you, Y/N, do you want to join Azur Lane?

You:?!?! Really?

Wales: Yes, but you won't have a dorm if your own until the manjuus make it, so you'll have to bunk with someone. Also, since you're a former member of Crimson Axis, I can't trust you yet, you may be a spy, so I'm putting you with Cleveland, the one that brought you here.

You: I... See.

Wales: You may roam freely under Cleveland's supervision. Many would see you as a threat, or not, it depends on what you do. As long as you follow the rules, you'll have somewhere to eat and stay in.

You: OK then, I accept your terms and conditions, thank you for having me here, even though I am useless. 

Illustrious: No one is useless, dear, we all treat each other as family. So don't pressure yourself and cheer up.