Chapter 9- Day of Infamy

(I am not re creating WW2, this is just a story, chill)

Your Pov

As I made my way to bed, I laid down, and closed my eyes. There I was once again, on the battlefield, everyone dead, and me who stood last alive. I then looked into the distance to see that my appearance had changed.

Alter Y/N: Your fate, has now been sealed, Y/N.

You: Azur Lane is the best route to go, trusting Sirens is a death wish.

Alter Y/N: Because it is. As of now, the Crimson Axis looks at you as a traitor, they'll be coming for your head. Helena loves you, but at the cost of breaking Cleveland's heart. You've made a ton of mistakes here, Y/N.

You: I know, if I die, I'll die knowing I have done something in my life. I'll die being the son of the greatest ship alive.

Alter Y/N: Hmph, good to know. Good luck with tomorrow, you'll need it.

As the dream faded, another dream came along, it was like a vision of tomorrow. Sakura Empire planes were flying around, people were running away. I then turned to see Helena and Arizona together. I tried to reach for them, but as soon as I did, an explosion came in. I then woke us with sweat.

You: It's just a dream... it's just a dream...

I couldn't sleep, so, I went to the lounge to clear my head. As I arrived, the room was dark, only one light open which lighted the food section. I was a little hungry, so, I grabbed a cookie and some water before going out to the balcony, looking at the night sky.

???/???: Y/N, is that you?

I turned around to see Helena and Arizona. They looked like they had a nightmare of something.

You: Bad dream?

Arizona: Y-Yeah... how did you know?

You: I had something like that, come, sit. 

I then told them to sit beside me and they did. At first, they didn't say anything, pin drop silence. I then both gave them bottles of water which they accepted it. I wanted to ask them about the dream they had but, it didn't sound appropriate at the moment.

You: It was about the destruction of Eagle Union, wasn't it? (Nice going dumbass!!)

Arizona: H-How did you know?

You: Same dream. If this ever happens, I won't let that happen, I will protect everyone here. 

Helena: You promise?

You: I promise. *yawn* I need some more rest, it's too early, I'll see you all in the morning.

Arizona: Wait, Y/N!

You: Hm? What is it?

Arizona: Do you... mind if we sleep with you? We feel more comfortable when you're around.

You: Sure, whatever makes you happy.

Time skip

I woke up 2 hours before the attack to get ready. The Sakura Empire will send an air raid at 7.55, a destroyer will destroy a mini sub at 6.55 without sounding the alarm. I then got up while patting Arizona and Helena on the head before leaving them in my room. I went ahead and prepared a small breakfast for myself and ate it at my ship.

Time skip

Now it is 7.30, all the girls should be awake by now and should be having breakfast now. The Destroyer should have destroyed the mini Submarine by now and the alarm was never signaled, just as last time.