Chapter 14- Final Battle

Your Pov

Few days have passed, I have killed many Sirens, but something doesn't feel quite right. My riggings aren't listen to any of my commands that I tell them, I'm losing my power, but why?

You: Meta Prinz, mind if I ask you something?

Meta Prinz: Of course, if it's you, I'll answer anything.

You: What happened to me back in your world? When the nuke dropped on you and I couldn't save you?

Prinz Eugen Meta hated these kinds of questions, she tries to avoid it, but the more she tries to dodge it, the more I persist.

Prinz Eugen Meta: I thought I told you to never bring up that subject again, you know I hate it when I have to be reminded of you.

You: Please, I need to know.

Prinz Eugen meta: Fine then... *sigh* It was the Sirens' fault, they were the reason I lost you. You and I were sent to do a mission in the middle of nowhere, but it was all a set up for an ambush, we were able to successfully take more than 50 Sirens down but... Observer Alpha... She launched the nuke and aimed it at me! To stop me from taking a full blast, you pushed me out of the way, to make me only have radiation and cancer. I felt weak, you know what your lasts words were?!

You: What were they?

Prinz Eugen Meta: You said... You said... "You were my goal from the beginning, and I promised to never leave you, but here we are. When it's your turn, we will be together again" After that... You died in my arms, turning into Ash and smoke... Then... Everything I told you happened just as planned. That's when I truly hated being called "lucky" to survive but lose those I love, what's the point of being called lucky? Nothing.

You: I see, I'm sorry that you had to remember that moment. I'll leave you for now.

I then left Prinz Eugen Meta in her room as I walked along the hallway withy sisters.

Tirpitz (sis): So, what now, brother?

You: Starving Venom Dragon told Azur Lane to be at the same place where I died and saw me turn into a Siren, I want the 4 of us to return to them and join them in this war.

Donner: Alright then. With the Sirens knowing our location on where we would meet, we can stack on the Siren energy, turning you back to your former self.

Tirpitz (sis): *sigh* Once again, I'll be the only white haired one in the family.

You: You have auntie Tirpitz now, what's the hussle? Alright, no time to lose, let's head out, we have had enough rest.

3rd Person Pov

As Y/N and his sisters went out to find more Sirens and to the location they told Starving Venom to tell Azur Lane, said Azur Lane was interrogating Alterprise (Ash) and Ember.

Enterprise: Tell us, who are you?! Speak!

Ash: Like hell I'll speak to my other self!

Enterprise: Alright, since you're me, I know what you're weak too. Essex! Bring out the lemons!

Essex: Right away!

Ash: What?! No, anytji g but the lemons, stop it! I won't speak! No lemons! Never!!

Enterprise: Should have kept quiet on who you really were.

Ash: Tch. Fine! I'll talk! I'm you, basically, when I lost everything, Yorktown, Hornet, even Y/N. All, gone.

Enterprise: So, you're like me from another universe?

Ash: That's basically the whole thing in a nutshell but yes, I am you, same with Ember and Takao. We are here to destroy the Sirens for what they have done.