Chapter 8- Day Before Disaster

Your Pov

Of course it was tomorrow, when all seem good in the end, it turned out to be a shit load of shit, front center, and back. We don't sail back to Azur Lane till next week, so, the attack will be here. If I'm not wrong, Arizona's ship should be in Battleship Row. In the order of Nevada, Arizona, Tennessee, West Virginia, Maryland, Oklahoma, California, and Pennsylvania at the very back. I need to-

Arizona: Y/N, are you ok? If something is wrong, you can tell me.

You: Ah... I-It's nothing, Arizona, I'm fine, now how about we prepare for the Ball later, ok?

I promise, tomorrow won't be the same as the one in my world. It will be different. Sakura Empire, that's right, the mini submarine was from their side, I'll have to make a call once I am alone. Wait, I don't have a dorm here. Anyways, I then left Arizona before going to my ship and making a call.

You: Call Nagato.

The caller then contacts Nagato.

Nagato: What is it, Y/N?

You: Where are you now?

Nagato: Back at Sakura Empire, we sent ships to Eagle Union and also a Mini Sub.

You: What?! Call of the attack, now.

Nagato: Why? Are you trying to protect the enemy?

You: It's not that, you are going to kill, innocent lives, girls that you have fought with before the separation.

Nagato: We must do everything we can to achieve victory, even if it means that we must sacrifice some lives.

You: You are not going to win this war, trust me. I've seen it all, I know it all, you won't win against Azur Lane. Enough with the Sirens, they are just using you for their own personal play things.

Nagato: The war between Azur Lane and Crimson Axis has already begun. Go back to Iron Blood, fight for the cause.

You: ... I gotta go. End Call.

As I ended the call, I sat down on my ship's bed as I then let out a huge sigh. Tomorrow is Sunday, that's when Pearl Harbor got attacked. In this case, it was Eagle Union. I then got up from my bed after a while to get ready. Once I got out, I met with Hornet.

Hornet: Good evening Y/N! Looking sharp as always!

You: Good evening to you too, Hornet, you look beautiful this evening. Looks good on you.

Hornet: (Blushing) T-Thank you, I put it on just to impress you. E-E-Enough talk! Shall we get going now?

You: Of course.

Hornet then latches onto my right arm as the 2 of us to the ball room as we went in, I saw many ship girls wearing very fanciful outfits.

???: You must be Y/N, right?