Chapter 13 - Maybe I Wasn't Alone

(sorry for not publishing for so long, lol.)

Your Pov

These past few days, my sisters, the Yamato sisters, Amagi, and I have been traveling across the seas, helping me out to kill Sirens as I take their wisdom cube. Starving was helping me out too. 

You: Is Shinano ok? Do you all need a break?

Yamato: It's ok, she's just tired. Don't worry about us. By the way, why are we going to Azur Lane?

You: ... I'm sending you all back to Azur Lane. Your help was sufficient, and I thank you for that. But, I want to continue this alone.

Musashi: But why?

You: I want nothing to do with Azur Lane anymore. I've always been alone ever since the day I was made. I'm better off alone. Besides, anyone I've been with has suffered to die or stray away from me.

Tirpitz (sister)/Bis/Donner: Y/N...

You: Please, go home.

Bis: No. We won't leave you alone, not anymore. We may have let you go alone, but we won't do it again. Please brother, if not them, let your sisters help you!

You: Girls... goodbye.

3rd Person Pov
Time skip

As Azur Lane was trying to pick up the pieces, Enterprise was looking out at the docks with her and Y/N together which made her tear up.

Enterprise: First my sister, then you... Oh Y/N, my sweet Y/N... We need you now... if only I could have saved you back then...

Hornet: Enterprise!!! 

Enterprise: Hornet? Is something wrong?

Hornet: Duh! It's Y/N's dragon, Starving Venom, he's here!! 

Enterprise: What?! Lead the way!

Once Hornet had led her sister to Starving venom's location, almost all the ship girls were there, pointing their weapons at the dragon.

Starving Venom: Hey hey, chill, I'm just a messenger.

Akagi: Tell us what you want, or we'll fire!!

Starving Venom: Jeez, tough crowd. I came to give you some people, you're lucky that I didn't eat them, I could go for a ship girl or 2, maybe some SIRENS as an appetizer.

The girls were terrified that the dragon was a cannibal. Starving Venom then dropped 6 girls from his back and they were Alter Enterprise and Takao, Amagi, and the Yamato sisters. This shocked everyone as 2 of them was SIRENS and the other 4 were presumed dead.

Akagi: Amagi-Née... Yamato, Shinano, and Musashi, but how... I thought they died?

Starving Venom: It is not my place to answer. You can thank Y/N for this one.

Bismarck: Y/N? Where is he? Where is my son?

Starving Venom: That is confedential. But what I can tell you is that you, mother of Y/N, meet at 7,in the morning tomorrow, at where Operation Rheinbung happened. There, you might get some answers.

As Starving Venom was about to leave, Enterprise stops him.

Enterprise: Wait! You can't just go yet, what about these 2?

Starving Venom: My god, enough with the questions. Those 2 will help you fight, there, you happy? I'm going!

Without anymore questions, Starving Venom left without any patience left. Once he left, he was spotted by Prinz Eugen's child as she runs to her mother's side.