Chapter 7- To EAGLE UNION!!!

Your Pov

When the next morning then arrived, I woke up with Prinz Eugen sleeping by my side. Of course, she was already up, but only her shirt and underwear was there.

Prinz Eugen: Good morning, my baby boy~~

You: *yawn* Morning mommy-Wait no! That was a mistake.

Prinz Eugen: Calling me mommy now, aren't you? I don't mind, baby boy~ Besides, your a mama's boy anyways.

That's right... During the time that we had sex, Prinz Eugen took the advantage of me and broke my mind, asking me obedient in bed.

You: I-I am not a mama's boy! I am the son of the strongest ship of the 7 seas!

Prinz Eugen: Yeah, but down there, you're just a soft boy. My only sweet baby~ Anyways, I should get going now, Cleveland should be awake soon. I'll see you tonight, my little biscuit. ~~

You: S-see you tonight... Prinzy...

Once Prinz Eugen puts on all of her clothes, she then jumps out of my room through the window and equipped her riggings to sail away softly. Once she left, I put on my own clothes before Cleveland comes in.

Cleveland: Y/N, get up, it's time for-Oh, you're already awake, good.

You: Morning to you too, Cleveland, are you ok?

Cleveland: Even better than ok! You're coming with me and the other Eagle Union ships back to our home base!

You: Really? But, won't they see me as a threat?

Cleveland: Oh that? Don't worry about it, I'll be the one to escort and take you along with me. Besides, my sister's want to meet you. Especially this one ship, named, Essex.

You: Essex? As in the Essex Class or the ship Essex?

Cleveland: The ship. Enterprise told her about you and now, she wants to meet you, very much.

You: Alright, but I'm not going anywhere of 5 meters from you, I rather have someone I know deeply rather than a ship girl who I don't know.

Cleveland: Good enough, let's go, you're going on my ship!

I then followed Cleveland towards her ship as we then set sailed for Eagle Union. Once we arrived, I hopped down to see the base, it was different, many Eagles. Anyways, once Enterprise got down...

???: SSSEEENNNPPPAAIIIII!!!!

Enterprise: Oh no...

Hornet: Hehe, she really is your junior.

You: Who?

Hornet: Oh, morning Y/N! We were just talking about a junior of Enterprise, from the Essex Class. She's a real lover for my sis, not sexually.