Chapter 11- Code: 666

(Sorry that I haven't been writing, I have Basketball club and I'm doing a collab with KhairulHafiz2.)

3rd Person Pov

As Ash and Ember left with Y/N, Bismarck threw her flag staff onto the base of the sea as she yells in anger.

Bismarck: NOT EVEN ONE, I COULDN'T EVEN KILL HIM! NEXT TIME, I'LL KILL THAT SIREN TO AVENGE MY SON!! I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!

Enterprise: Calm down, Bismarck, we know that you're still mad for a Siren killing Y/N, but anger is never an option, Y/N taught me that. He would've want you to be happy.

Bismarck: Not until all the Sirens, are dead!

Takao: Let's head back first, we can report all of this, and put all of this information into our battle strategy against the Sirens.

Bismarck: Fine, let's go back. 

As they went back, Helena found a message transmitter which would be shown to the other ship girls later on after they all get back to base after their commissions.

Time skip

Just as all the ship girls had come back from their commissions, they all went to the meeting room as the fleet who was sent out to kill that male Siren has found a transmitter.

Bismarck: Thank you all for coming. Just now, me and a few others have retrieved a transmitter from a Siren ship. They have also made a male ship as well.

The transmitter was very familiar for some reason but they couldn't put their finger on it. They then pressed the button on said transmitter as Bismarck then slides it to the middle of the table. It then beams out a light with a person chained down to a chair who was unconscious. They saw it was...

Bismarck: Y/N?!?! H-How... Where are you?!!?! We can still save you, where are you?!?!

No response from him. Instead, it was Observer who answered the call.

Observer: Fufu~ Hello there, Azur Lane.

Prinz Eugen: Observer, what are you doing with Y/N?!

Observer: We haven't done anything to your precious Y/N. Consider this a gift, because with your trashy technology, he can't be put together again. He's basically dead~~

Enterprise: Then tell us, what are you doing with is body?!?!

Observer: Let's just say your precious Y/N will become one of us. But, if you don't this to happen, then meet me, Purifier, adn Tester at Y/N's death place. In 72 hours, if you don't, well, say goodbye to your precious Y/N.

As the video was then cut off, the girls already knew their answer, they would go back to where they last saw Y/N.

But little did they know... It was already too late and that video was pre recorded. Back at base, Y/N was with Ash and Ember.

Ash: Told you that they wouldn't recognizer you. Any Sirne they see, dies.

Ember: Your mother wants revenge, she won't stop until all sirens are killed.

You: I thought that.... They would see me as someone they love... But all they see... Is someone they would kill... Nothing Matters anymore...

Ash:....

Ember:....

Ash, Enterprise alternate version of herself, and Ember, Takao's alter version, knew what this feeling of Y/Nwas like. Ash then hugs Y/N and pushes his head onto her chest.