Chapter 4 - My first Mission

Your Pov

I was told that we were going on our first mission today, I was so excited, fighting along side my fellow comrades and Prinz Eugen, yes, ever since Eugen confessed to me, she and I have been rather close. Akagi said that our mission was to attack the Azur Lane.

You: Hey, Akagi, you placed a spy inside the Azur Lane, right?

Akagi: Y/N-Sama! Yes, we did, her name is, Ayanami, a destroyer. 

You: Hmm, how about I play the spy once she leaves?

Kaga: What do you mean?

You: Ok, here's the plan. I want you guys to act like I have betrayed the Crimson Axis.

Kaga: Why would we do that? You haven't caused any crimes against us and if that was the case, your mother would be furious for kicking you out. Besides, we can't lose you, you're too valuable to us.

You: Yeah, but I can support you all from the back lines as well. No matter how I see it, I will be able to give you all information from the Azur Lane.

Akagi: Well, since he is really desperate in this plan, I have no objections to it. Just don't die on us, you are a very huge aspect to the Iron Blood, and the Sakura Empire.

You: Don't worry, I am strong like bull, and like my mom, I can't be killed.

Akagi: Just don't blame us when Lord Bismarck starts worrying and might potentially kill you.

Your image of Bismarck: Y/N!!! 

You: EEEEKKK!! L-let's go with the plan, if I don't come back, tell Prinz Eugen I love her and tell Bismarck that she was a great mom to me, even though it was short lived.

Kaga: Got it, now go to your fleet, their waiting for you. 

You: Okie :P

I then went back to the Iron Blood support fleet. Z23, Koln, and Z1 wasn't there, I'm guessing their doing their own thing. Just then, I felt a pair of pillows touch my back, a pair of hands cover my eyes, and someone blowing my ear.

Prinz Eugen: Fufu~ Guess who?

You: My darling, Prinz Eugen.

Prinz Eugen: Correct! Who's my best boy, who's my sweet precious baby?

You: I-I am... hehe, still such a teaser. Hey, mind if I use your lap again? I can't get enough of it.

Prinz Eugen: Fufu~ My my, getting brave now are we? I suppose you can, come, lay your head down.