Chapter 10 - Becoming Meta

Your Pov

It was dark and cold, I don't even know where I am, the last thing that I remembered, was me dying in front of my mom. I looked around, me, dark, nothing. Until someone familiar was walking away from me.

You: Mom? Hey, mom, wait for me!

I ran toward her, trying to catch up, but then I soon realized... The more I tried to catch up to her, the more I was drifting away from her as well. I then soon fell on my knees as she keeps walking away from me.

Bismarck: When will you learn?

You: Huh?

Bismarck: You are nothing to me, your sisters were more useful than you. I couldn't care less about your death.

I wanted to say that those were all lies, but it felt so real, it's like I've been betrayed by my own mother. Just then, Tirpitz comes in. 

Tirpitz: Is this loser disturbing you again, sis?

Bismarck: No, let's just leave him.

Not even Tirpitz accepts me... Why... why is this all happening? Those sad faces... were all but lies? It was the same for the other people I've met. Enterprise, Prinz Eugen, Graf Zepplin, Akagi. All the people that meant a lot to me, all said terrible things.

You: That's right... I'm all alone, as always... 

???: Y/N... Y/N... 

I then woke up with a sudden blur of light shining at my face. I then saw 2 female figures, both very familiar.

You: Takao? Enterprise? What are you-

Ash: We aren't the same Enterprise and Takao you once knew. We are them but from an alternate timeline. I am Alterprise, or Ash. Enterprise's counterpart.

Ember: And I'm Alter Takao, or Ember. Takao's counterpart. After you died saving Bismarck, we found you in the same area under the sea. Honestly though, leaving your body there, meant that you died in battle.

You: How long was I out?

Ash: 3 years.

You: 3 Years?! That means I'm 18 now, right?

Ember: Yes but actually no. You never aged in your coma. In fact, you de-aged, to 13 Years old.

You: W H A T. How is that even possible?

Ash: Beats me. But anyways, it was a good cause. We tried our best to repair you, but your old riggings were beyond repair. The damage report, 25 cracks in your hull, all cannons destroyed, anti air weapons, burnt, and the rest of your ship, broke in half. We replaced your ship with the same model, but with a little Siren technology.

You: Ok? What am I now? Am I still a Bismarck Class ship?

Ember: Yes, you are an Aircraft Carrier-Battleship-Destroyer Hybrid. Your recon has now enhanced, you now have railguns, Additional Aircraft Runway, Unlimited Aircrafts, just like Nimi, a Gatling Gun Shark. 

You: Can I see myself at least in the mirror?

Ember: Sure, here you go.