1 | I Don't Sound Like That!

Chapter 1: I Don't Sound Like That!

I rustled around in bed. It was still quiet, besides the sound of a few cars that passed by.

Then suddenly, a loud thud broke the silence, and I heard a bunch of my figures fall onto the ground.

"Dynamight, I told you not to touch my things." I whined, still half asleep.

It wasn't until someone whispered, "I think someone is on that bed!" that I realized my puppy dog was snoring softly by my side.

Quickly, I sat up and faced the intruders that had startled me, but then, my eyes widened as I stared at the two people who looked almost as shocked as I was.

"A—am I d—dreaming?" My voice was shakey.

"Hey, I was just about to ask the same thing!"

"Shut up De—" The blonde haired boy stopped talking when he looked over at the green haired boy who also looked at him.

"K—Kacchan.... why do you look like that?!" He fell back onto the floor.

"Why do YOU look like THAT?!" The blonde boy ignored his question.

They both looked down at their hands and exchanged frightened looks.

"Did my parents put you up to this? Is this some kind of joke?" I asked them.

The boys looked at me confused because they did not understand what I was talking about. They too had no idea what was going on. Then, the blonde one spoke up.

"Hold on a second. Are you, Y/n Y/l/n?"

I was shocked as to how he knew my name. I'd never seen him before in my entire life. Although he look very familiar, and so did the green haired one.

"If my parents didn't put you up to this, then... how do you know my name?" I asked.

"You wrote me a letter dumbass! How do you not know the person you wrote a letter to if you wrote them a damn letter in the first place!?"

"Yeah, why would you act like you don't know him if you're the one who wrote him a letter? NOT THAT I READ THE LETTER! Please, don't kill me, Kacchan!"

That's when realization hit me.

The website.

The letter.

BAKUGOU!!

"Oh my God—You're telling me, that I like.. summoned you?!"

My whole body trembled.
Is this for real? I thought.

Something like that was a one in a billionth chance—correction, something like that only happened in the movies, or in a story.

"Wait, so the weird portal thingy was you? Is that your quirk? You can make portals? Could you make a portal so we can go back? I'm starting to get a little scared. Why do you have action figures of me and Class 1-A and.. Kacchan?" His eyes scanned my entire room until finally they stopped on my bed. "Is that Kacchan.... on your.. pillow?" He covered his mouth in attempts to hold his laugh back.

I looked over at Bakugou who's face was redder than Kirishima's hair dye.

"I don't have a quirk." I replied, ignoring all his other questions.

Suddenly, my alarm clock went off:

"Hey, dumbass, wake up already.... don't ignore me, I SAID WAKE UP!"

"What the hell is that?!" Bakugou looked around trying to find where the sound was coming from.

My alarm was a custom one that I had purchased from a guy who sounded just like him. I loved it, but that was not the time for it to be going off.

I looked at the clock on my wall, 6:00 AM, is what it said.

Why did I have to set an alarm?! I thought.

"Come on teddy bear, get up. Can you do that for me? I know you're a lazy little thing but just get up for me. I want to see that... that pretty face of yours." The alarm continued.

Then I saw it, my phone, the noise was coming from under one of the pillows that had fallen onto the floor. It was right next to Bakugou's foot.

"Hold on... is that your voice Kacchan?" Deku chuckled.

"WHAT?! I don't sound like that!" Bakugou looked down and saw where the sound came from. With one big thud, the noise my alarm made was gone, as well as my $500 iPhone.

I didn't even bother badmouthing Bakugou since thanks to him nobody had to listen to any more of that cringy alarm.

"Y/n, what was that noise?! I'm coming up there!" My mom yelled.

"Crap! Uhh, could you guys maybe just hide in my closet." I went ahead and opened it, then quickly pushed them in without warning.

"Hey! You can't just push me in here, and trap me in this damn closet with Deku!"

"Can you just shut up please!!"

The door opened and my mom entered. "Who are you yelling at?"