27 | Bobbleheaded Bitches

Chapter 27: Bobbleheaded Bitches

Imagine you're at your friends house for a sleepover, though back then I had never slept over at a friends since I had none, but imagine being away from home—from your parents—for a whole day. Whether you wanted to be there in the first place, or not, you might've enjoyed it, and that could've made you feel guilty; the feeling of joy when you get away from your family for a little.

Calling home and asking your parent to pick you up would be best, wouldn't it? But what if you're having such a good time and so you contemplate on staying. Yet you miss your family, and the thought of going back to them feels right, but you're friend, you couldn't just leave them, right?

That back and forth feeling of should I stay, or should I go? That I'm sure was what Katsuki felt, and it proved I was important to him in the way that he couldn't decide if he was happy in my world or not. Even though hearing him cry was one of the worst things I've ever experienced, it felt good to know that he trusted me enough to get vulnerable like that in front of me.

"I fucking saw that! Go back!" He side eyed me as I laughed nervously continuing to scroll through My Hero Academia icons on Pinterest. "I don't think you wanna—"

"Y/n, go back right fucking now!" He grabbed my hand and forced my fingers to scroll back on the touchpad. Honestly, the situation could've easily been avoided if I hadn't suggested looking at pictures in the first place. I couldn't help it though. Katsuki looked so homesick, and the only thing I could think of to cheer him up was to show him icons of his family and classmates.

"Trust me when I tell you that you do not want to see that!" I yanked my laptop away and closed it to hide the fanart from him. There was no way I would've let him blow it up after he took a closer look at the picture.

"It better not be what I think it is, now let me see it," He snatched it back, and when I tried to reach for it, he lifted it high up into the air. "But it's gonna ruin our day if you see it!" I whined, placing my hand on his shoulder to reach higher, but I only ended up making us both fall back.

"Alright, if it's that bad, I won't look at it," he looked up into my eyes as I laid on top of him anxiously moving my hair out of my face, "but," he continued, crushing the feeling of relief within me, "you should tell me what that was." Both of his hands were placed behind his head as he waited to hear how I worded my response.

"Well," I let out a light, and nervous chuckle while attempting to move off of him, but he gave me a mean glare that meant I had to stay put unless I wanted problems, which I didn't, "There's this group of fanart picture of.. umm.. you and—uh.." I did my best to stall enough so I could process how exactly I wanted to tell him without having him rage.

"Aw hell naw! Don't do that shit, it's fucking annoying! Get to the damn point already," he took one of his hands out from the back of his head and flicked my forehead, as he always did when I annoyed him even in the slightest way.

"Fine, you want me to be straight forward?" I shook my head, getting a little irritated, "People ship you with Izuku. Your ship name is BakuDeku and it's like the biggest ship in the entire anime. There you go, since you wanted to know so—"

"Fuck that," he pushed me off of him and got up eyeing the door to leave, but I caught him before he could even take a step in its direction, "What? Are you planning on murdering someo—" My sentence came to a halt as his voice overlapped mine with clear anger.

"YES, I'M GONNA FUCKING GO OUT THERE AND BLOW SOME BOBBLEHEADED BITCHES TO PIECES!" He tried to throw me back on the bed, but I clung myself to him. "I tried to warn you, Katsuki, and now look at you," That didn't help cool him down, not at all.