4 | Chismoso

Chapter 4: Chismoso

Deku and I went to my room which was on the first floor, close to the kitchen. Bakugou didn't want to though, and I understood. Still, I felt hurt about it, but my room was overwhelming. I was just glad that Deku didn't have a problem with it.

The two of us sat on my bed. Mighty was on Deku's lap.
"So what's this little guy's name again?" He asked while giving him a belly rub. The two of them got along very well.

"His name is Dynamight but I call him Mighty for short."

"That's cool, reminds me of All Might! And you named him after Kacchan, his hero name?"

"Yeah, I thought it'd be perfect." I blushed.

It was kind of weird having him ask me so many questions, but I understood. Since I was the only person he could be his true self around, he wanted to get to know me more. But because he knew the truth about his and Bakugou's existence, it was hard watching him observe his surroundings and knowing that he knew at any point, he'd go back to being fictional.

His eyes stopped to examine the one wall of mine with other anime's.

"Which one are you looking at?" I asked and noticed his eyes were planted on the huge demon slayer poster that was right in the center of the wall.

At first he didn't respond to my question. It was because he zoned out, and I wondered what character he was staring at. So I slapped him on the back. It wasn't too hard of a slap, but it sure echoed throughout my room. "I said, which one are you looking at?" I repeated my question.

"Oh! Sorry." He scratched the back of his head. A faint blush appeared on his face.

"It's fine."

He gently picked Mighty up and placed him on my lap before standing up. Then he walked over to where the wall was and he stopped right in front of the poster.

"Her." He scratched his neck once more.

When he removed his hand, I could clearly see the rash that was left behind.

"Oh, that's Nezuko!" I said, enthusiastically.

Deku gently placed his hand over her face, as if to feel closer to her. "Nezuko..."He smiled. "What a beautiful name."

I watched him for a moment, as he silently stood there observing her. It made me a bit uncomfortable seeing him admire her like that. I took Mighty off my lap and placed him down beside me. I bent down and reached under my bed to grab a one of the many small boxes that were stashed away under my bed.

Inside each box were nendroids from just about every anime I watched. The box I pulled out had 'Demon Slayer' written on its side. I placed it on my lap and took one of them out.

"This is Zenitsu." I spoke loud enough for him to take his eyes off the poster and look over at me.

Once he saw the little yellow person in my hand, he immediately plopped himself right in front of me, on the floor.

"He looks so cool!" His eyes lit up.

I could tell he wanted to hold it, so I handed it to him and watched as he carefully examined the figure.

"He actually reminds me of you." I reached inside to grab two more.

His eyes shot up from the nendroid to me. "How does he remind you of me?"

I placed the little plastic figures in his hands.

"These are Yushiro and Tanjirou." I stated. "And all three of them remind me of you."