12 | I Don't Know Her

Chapter 12: I Don't Know Her

As I  checked myself out through the bathroom mirror, the Camie costume fit me perfectly, possibly a little too perfect. I never felt comfortable wearing tight fitting clothing that accentuated my body, but from what I'd seen on social media, women did it a lot, and men seemed to be into that stuff.

With Bakugou in mind, I kept the costume on and adjusted my wig into place, making sure it wouldn't move.

When I finished applying my mascara, I put my hat on and walked out of the bathroom. At the sound of me closing the door, Izuku poked his head out from my room and looked at me in astonishment before making his way over to where I was awkwardly standing up against the wall.

"Y/n, you look just like her! It's actually bringing back.. embarrassing memories." He blushed.

I knew exactly what he was referring to, and so I slapped his shoulder. He shook his head clean of the memory and apologized before we both walked downstairs and waited for Bakugou in the living room.

The wait was a bit long but I imagined it was because he felt embarrassed to wear something that was mine, or maybe it was the fact that the costume didn't exactly match his. Well, to me, it appeared authentic enough, but through his eyes it was probably the opposite.

Izuku and I took about twenty pictures of ourselves in the hero suits. At one point I remember recording a video of us arm wrestling on the living room table and the bastard tried using his quirk on me so I slapped him and out of surprise he screamed. I laughed so hard that I dropped my phone and fell back only to hit my head on the hard part of the couch. His mean ass picked my phone up and recorded me whilst laughing.

I'll never forget that moment, as it was the beginning of when we started referring to each other as 'best friend'.

Five minutes after that, Bakugou walked into the living room and my mouth hung open in the form of a circle. It wasn't until Izuku pushed my jaw up, that I had realized it.

"Kacchan, you look—"

"Shut up." He cut his compliment short.

My eyes filled with fluid at the sight of him. The outfit made him look godly. Something about the baggy pants made my heart race, just the way they fit him was so satisfying to look at.

The long-sleeved shirt from which his muscles were clearly visible, made my cheeks hurt from blushing so hard. I'm not sure whether he caught me admiring his physique or not, but he didn't waste any time walking past us and out the front door.

We followed after him and I made sure to keep my distance so that he wouldn't see the emotional wreck that I was, for him.

-ˋˏ ༻💥༺ ˎˊ-

"There's gonna be more than one Nezuko?!"

I chuckled, shaking my head in an annoyed way. "Yes, and you're not going to be the only Izuku. After all, it's an anime con, REMEMBER?!"

"I know! I'm just excited. I wonder how many good cosplayers of her there will be? And how would they..."

He continued to talk into my ear, but I turned my head to the boy on the other side of me, giving him all my attention.

My main focus was his arm. The way it swung back and forth while we walked. It was so defined; so perfect. The temptation to reach over and brush my hand against it definitely overwhelmed me. I couldn't imagine having the guts to pull something like that off. I sighed and opened my mouth to speak,

"There's going to be a lot of Bakugou's." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear, but quiet enough so that I didn't interrupt Izuku's rambling.

"No, it's just me," he tucked his hands inside his pockets, "and anyone who pretends to be me will die."