A Different Kind of Battle

The next morning, as I had promised, we did whatever Cu desired. The day mostly consisted of walking, talking, me cooking for him, occasional snuggles, and a lot of kissing, all while he was glued to my side. It was a good day, like the one we had in the woods a few weeks back; relaxed, nice, and nothing but Cu to worry about.

By the evening, we were in the common room talking. Cu's tongue was off its leash tonight, speaking words that inspired my heart to beat, and tingled the blood beneath my skin. The conversation got heated fast, bidding us up stairs. Our tongues spoke a different kind of language as they mingled together, tasting one another. Cu shoved me into our room, kicking the door shut behind us. With one sweep, I was in his arms, kissing him deeply before he threw me onto the bed. A dark chuckle rumbled in my chest as he climbed on top of me. "Getting a little hasty, aren't we?"

Cu growled, his lips moving across my jaw. "Well, how can I not be with you right in front of me?" His lips met mine again, both of us moaning in unisun. My hands clambered around his back, finding their grip so I could pull him against my chest. He fell onto me, hands ransacking my hair as we kissed. Eventually, he pulled away, chest heaving against mine, as he steadied his breath. Hands going from vicious pulling, to a gentle touch, he traced my forehead with light kisses, heavily contrasting with the deep desperate kisses from earlier, yet just as effective. Closing my eyes, I soaked in his touch. My hands slowly explored his back, as the blood thrummed through my veins, pulsing heavily in my waist and throat. Last night came to mind; what had almost happened, what I wish had happened, what should happen now.

"Cu?"

He'd finished his small kisses, and resorted to snuggling into me, nuzzling his cheek into mine. "Hmm?"

"I want you..."

"And so you have me." He chuckled, turning to place a kiss on my cheekbone.

"No," my knuckles brushed his jaw, pulling his eyes to mine. "I... I want you to make love to me."

Cu's wide eyes stared back at me, his body unmoving, my heart drumming in my ears. A warm smile began to occupy his face, as he hovered back over me. "Hmmm," his hum seemed to spark to life within me; consuming me. "As you wish..." With his light kiss on my lips, I let my clothes disintegrate, leaving me naked for him.

Cu pulled away, admiring me with a burning hunger in his eyes. Fingers moving at his shirt, he yanked on it, desperate to get the fabric off. I even heard it tare before it made it off his head. Next, his hands moved to his pants, getting them off his skin as quick as he could. Afterwards, he never let a second go to waste, colliding his naked body with mine. Heavy kisses with tongue moved along my collar bone, till he reached my shoulder, then his teeth dug into me. I groaned, clawing at his back. Chuckling, Cu moved those same kisses down my chest, to suck on one of my hard nipples intensely, before biting down again.

"Cu..." I huffed.

"Yes my love?" He pulled away, hands sliding down my waist.

"Let me--" Gasping, I let out a low moan as Cu's hands began gripping and stroking my penis. By the look on his face, he enjoyed the sound, and searched for more as his hands slowed their movement, each touch steady and deliberate. He got what he was searching for.

"Now what were you saying?"

I breathed heavily, trying to form the words as Cu touched me. "L-let me kiss you..."

Letting go, Cu moved over me, hovering just above my mouth. "There will be time for that in a moment," his lips barely brushed mine as he spoke. "But first I have a job for you." Leaning away just a little, his hand trailed down my arm, before linking with mine. Then he guided my hand off towards his own penis, smirking down at me. The objective he had for me became clear, and I did as he requested. Closing his eyes, he gripped the covers with both hands on either side of my head. Cu moaned in delight as my hand moved. He went harder underneath my finger tips. I craned my neck up, so that I could kiss and suck on his neck. "Good..." he breathed out in a hum pulling away from me completely. My lips missed his skin, as he moved to part my legs.