18: Wrong

I wondered:

I think no matter how good Hao Ran looks, he couldn't be as good as my darling Kai. He-he. I'm biased; fight me!

I glanced at the sky from the window; the rain was still falling. The little rain somehow relieved the summer heat.

If someone will ask me what beauty meant, aside from summer, Kai's angelic features will also come to my mind; his soft pink lips and those feathery eyelashes with a set of sparkling blue eyes that complemented his pale skin.

Such fine features. Definitely belong to the protagonist!

He was so beautiful from an early age. He was bright and graceful young kid. His smile was gentle and sweet. He was born delicate and tender.

The Du prince appeared so vulnerable amongst his peers because of his dainty body made it appear as though he would break if he were to fall over.

This grandma was extremely worried that one of these days, Kai might be abducted not because of his status but because of his beauty.

For instance, if we were both in the modern times, strolling in the street and suddenly a white van stop in front of us. I'd expect a scenario where the bad guys would probably just ignore my presence.

And picturing myself, running towards the van, shouting: 'Yo, Mr. Kidnappers! You forgot about me. Come back!'

It really worries me.

In my last life, I didn't live long enough to see Kai bloomed like a peony. I wonder if what he'd look like in his twenties or in his thirties.

I think I'm staring too much.

His eyelashes trembled slightly when little Kai finally noticed my eyes on him. He unconsciously hugged the books on his arms tightly.

I smiled creepily. He-he. Sorry. Blame this creepy grandmā. He's just so cute. My hands itch to pinch him.

I was beside the adorable male lead as he shyly pointed another book. I observed every deatails of today's 'exciting scene' from beginning to end without even blinking. That's how dedicated I am!

When reaching for one history book, Jiao Zhen tiptoed in a high stool. Suddenly, the stool became shaky and unstable. I couldn't help but raised the corner of my lips.

Oh yeah!

This villainess slapped her thigh in excitement. This is it! So exciting! The sweet-o accidental kiss from the author's unimaginative brain!

*Boom!

But why, instead of falling to the male lead, Jiao Zhen was now on top of me.

Me: "...."

And you know, what's worse? I clearly felt our female lead's lips on mine.

Damn missy! Is this GL? (*girl's love)

When I regained my senses, Jiao Zhen already frantically pulled herself away me; moving a quiet distance and rubbing her lips repeatedly.