seven

◜      ◝
𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗹
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨
◟      ◞

MAKEUP WAS spread across june's desk as she rummaged through her makeup bag. after a lot of thinking, she decided to go to the homecoming dance. she reused her old dress from last year cause no one could tell she was rewearing a dress. june had already put on concealer, foundation, and blush. she was now just putting on mascara and she used brown eyeshadow to make a wing.

she put her dress on and grabbed her hand purse that she also had from last year. june ran downstairs and her mom made her take pictures. june begged her to stop and convinced her that she had enough photos. june's mom dropped her off and she went into the gym.

mr. mazzara checked june in "june did you come alone?" he asked as june nodded. "uh you're sitting next to the theater kids so at least you have them tonight. go have fun, june." he said as june thanked him.

"i don't believe this! this dude steals my girlfriend, and twelve seconds after they break up, he's already playing the field." ricky said showing big red ej's instagram.

"you can take a lesson from that my man."

"gee, thanks for defending my mortal enemy!" ricky said as big red shook his head. he looked over to june who was walking in alone. "the point is you made a pact with your dad. you're putting yourself out there tonight, right? so put yourself out there! like—tonight."  big red said.

"hey, ricky." june said sitting in the seat next to him.

"june! uh i mean june. did you come alone?" ricky asked as june nodded. "yeah, i couldn't find a date and mr. mazzara asked the exact same thing when i came in." june sighed.

"sorry."

"excuse me! are these seats taken?" gina said with her arm around ej's "can you get me some punch, babe?" gina asked as she sat down.

"sure—babe." ej said in a confused tone and june could tell it was bullshit. a little while after ej was gone, she went to get herself punch. "cut the crap, ej." june said pouring punch in her cup.

"what do you mean?"

"you're here to make nini jealous." june said "but her and kourtney went out to karaoke of something." ej looked around and noticed nini wasn't even there. "shit. i mean at least she'll see it on my instagram."

"ej can i talk to you?" gina gritted through her teeth.

"uh—i'll leave you two alone." june said walking back to the table. june sat at the table and watched ej and gina argue. she saw gina grab a punch cup and pour it over ej's head.

 she saw gina grab a punch cup and pour it over ej's head