twenty six

◜      ◝
𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗹
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨...
◟      ◞

LUCKILY FOR JUNE, she was able to attend east high's production of beauty and the beast. after new york, june had been working tirelessly to finish her choreography. now that she was done, she could go see ej perform at east high. lily, howie, will, and june were all going tonight to see them perform. lily was acting weird about going to the show. june didn't know why.

sleeping over at ej's house last night let june spend much more time with ej. they could cuddle all they wanted without any interruptions. they had been so busy they hardly saw each other for the past two weeks. ej and june watched a movie and ended up falling asleep on ej's bed.

he noticed the new necklace that was on june's neck. he'd never seen it before. it was a silver teapot on a silver chain and looked new. he thought maybe she had bought it or something.

june woke up with her head laying on ej's chest. his arms were protectively wrapped around her waist and she couldn't manage to get out. she just decided to close her eyes and relax a bit after all her shows she'd done. there was a warm blanket wrapped around the two of them. june pulled the blanket over her a bit more to keep warm.

"june, you up?" ej asked stretching his arms a bit.

"maybe." june mumbled into his chest.

ej kissed her temple "cmon i'll make us some breakfast and then i gotta go to school to get ready for the show. we're having one more tech rehearsal." he said.

"fine." june said as the two sat up on the bed and made their way to the kitchen. "when do your parents come back from their trip?" june asked.

"they're coming in four hours. after they get back from the airport they're gonna change and come to the show." ej explained as he searched through the fridge for eggs.

"cool. i think lily, howie, will, and maybe antoine are coming tonight. we can finally relax after all of the hard work we put on. oh and i heard about ricky and ashlyn, how are they?"

"they're fine. luckily we can hide their casts with their costumes a bit. i really hope everything goes smoothly tonight. we really have to impress the menkies judges." ej said closing the refrigerator door.

"you guys definitely will."

june sat on the counter as ej started cooking. surprisingly he was a really good cook. after the two ate breakfast, june and ej parted ways. ej went to the school prepare for the show, and june went back to her house.

 ej went to the school prepare for the show, and june went back to her house