eleven

◜      ◝
𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗹
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜
◟      ◞

THE CAST mainly sat on the bleachers the whole rehearsal watching nini and ricky's practice start of something new with some dancers. there was honestly no point in going today. at june's old school, there'd be a list of who needed to be there for each day. when the bell rang, ej jumped up and yelled in excitement, making june jump.

everyone turned to him and he looked around "sorry. i really love thanksgiving." he said sitting back down, making everyone laugh.

"okay! hold on. i know everyone is excited about the holiday break. but i'm me, and i have some notes. ricky and nini, that was good but it could be better. she said in the spirit of holiday cheer."  miss jenn said holding a thick, white binder in her arms "your homework over this break, all of you, is to please go on vocal rest—and go over your lines, too—which is hard to do on vocal rest. but make it work!"

"and just remember, may nothing ever block your doorway to happiness!" she added as everyone started to pack up their things.

"party at ashlyns after thanksgiving tomorrow! everyone's invited," carlos yelled, making everyone cheer. ej turned to june "hey, are you coming over tomorrow?—to the party." ej asked.

"i'll think about it. i'll text you tonight?" june asked and he nodded "yeah."

"okay, bye ej." june waved

june entered ashlyn's house and brought some chips just to be nice

june entered ashlyn's house and brought some chips just to be nice. she placed it on the side and entered the living room filled with people. everyone was eating snacks and talking to each other. they all looked like they were having a good time. there were bowls of popcorn, bags of candy, and a bunch of dips and chips laid out across the coffee table.

"hi guys!" june said as she walked in.

"hey june!" they said as carlos walked in behind her.

"carlos!" ashlyn shouted "okay you know it's a potluck and not like, catering, right?" she said as she helped carlos bring in the big box he had. "this is not food." carlos said as they placed it on an open table.

"oh good, i thought it was pizza—too much lactose." big red said making everyone laugh. carlos opened the box to reveal a board game. "this is something i've been waiting many long years to share with the world. you guys, this is a high school musical, the choosical!"

"the what now?"

"okay so when i was a child, i wanted to go into the movie. but, the movie was on a screen. so i decided to create the next best thing. an interactive, hyperactive hsm experience that can be played by children and adults, everywhere in the world. as long as they lived in my bedroom." carlos explained.