fifteen

◜      ◝
𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗹
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣
◟      ◞

THAT FEELING OF adrenaline rushed throughout junes body. before every show she'd always have that feeling. it felt like she was scared, nervous, and excited all at the same time. this time it was more scared that nervous. she was doing a show with a whole new cast and she was also nervous to tell everyone she was leaving.

everyone was in a circle in the hallway holding hands. it was something a lot of theater companies did to feel a connection with each other. miss jenn walked in and told them it was time to get into places. "june, good luck tonight. break a leg." ej said as the two embraced each other in a hug.

"you too, ej." she said.

june entered left stage with nini and held a prop book in her hand

june entered left stage with nini and held a prop book in her hand. they pretend to walk down a hallway with lockers passing by. "so what do you know about troy bolton?" nini asked.

"troy? i wouldn't consider myself an expert on that particular subspecies. however, unless you speak cheerleader, as in, oh my gosh! isn't troy bolton just the hottie super bomb!" june said in a higher pitched voice.

her and nini finished their scene and went back down into the drama room. "ladies and gentlemen! time for stick to the status quo!" june was nervous for the scene. kourtney didn't know the dance at all and june was trying teach it to her. it was too hard to learn in 10 minutes.

"this is our biggest act one showstopper and you're all going to kill it because i love you. any questions?"

"i have a couple hundred."

"how is the dance break going to work? june and gina choreographed it for them. also gina's tray-ography is complex." seb asked and carlos spoke up "i can run to the out and have the orchestra cut that part!"

"no!"

"or we could have gina do it!" kourtney said looking at the door. gine smiled holding a tray of store bought cupcakes. she put the tray down as everyone ran up to give her a hug. "wow guys i don't wanna interrupt." gina said as everyone let go of her.

"how did you get here?"

"a friend bought me a last-minute flight back. i was gonna drop off these cupcakes then hide in the gym and cheer you guys on." gina said.

"gina no one in the gym want to hide more than i do." kourtney said holding the tray in her hands. gina noticed her costume. "wait—are you playing kelsey?" gina asked.