Chapter 2

Athena was the first to notice that her rival's son wasn't with the two and immediately knew who they were crying for. She looked over to Poseidon who was looking at the two demigods in confusion. "Where is Percy?" he asked, worried tone. Athena knew that the two were too in shock to talk so she decided to step up instead. "Our hero has fallen!" she shouted, making sure that all the gods heard her.

Reality hit Poseidon like a truck. Falling to his knees he began to cry for his favourite son, the hero of Olympus, while the others bowed their heads in respect, even Zeus and his wife, Hera, bowed their head, knowing that they lost a brilliant warrior.

The gods made fast work of fixing their thrones, except Poseidon who sat down on his once beautiful throne, looking lost and was in his older form, grey hairs and white beard, Hestia who had her hearth and it wasn't that badly damaged, and Hades, who didn't have a throne, so he made one of gems and skeletons, making shivers run up the gods' spines.

The surviving demigods, hunters, nymphs, and satyrs all gathered in the Throne Room, saddened expressions, everyone losing something or someone in the battle against the army of the Titan Lord. When the campers begun to quiet down Zeus began his speech "Demigods, Hunters, Satyrs and Nymphs, we are gathered here today to reward you for your efforts in the battle against the titans!" he bellowed, making the people in the room cover their ears and glare at the king of the gods, which was quite terrifying, since the gods too glared. Zeus continued his speech, though in a quieter tone, which they were grateful for. "We have decided to give each of you one wish from the gods, except for Annabeth Chase and Thalia Grace." Everyone present nodded, understanding why those two were chosen but were confused when their friend, hero of Olympus and the, unofficial, leader of Camp Half-Blood, but brushed it off since the revelry between the two was almost as much as Zeus hated Poseidon, and that's saying a lot.

After all the demigods, hunters, satyrs, and nymphs were all granted their wish, Annabeth and Thalia stepped out, but Percy was nowhere to be seen, making those who didn't know what happened in the fight against Kronos confused and worried, but mostly the latter one. "Annabeth Chase, step forward." Athena said, looking at her daughter in pride, which rarely happened, and sadness, which never happened before. "As the finder of Daedalus projects and works, I think that you would be a great at remodeling Olympus to its beauty again." The child of Athena was left speechless and filled with excitement and happiness, but quickly regained her posture and nodded, still mourning her friend. "And for your bravery we would like to offer you partial immortality, like the hunters." Once again, Annabeth only gave a simple nod and went back to where Thalia was at. The children of Athena were highly confused, since their sister always wanted to make a structure that would last thousands of years and here was the opportunity, but she wasn't jumping up and down in excitement, but was mourning.

Her sisters and brother immediately knew what happened and tears started filing their eyes. Percy, even though was a son of Poseidon, was like a brother to them, helped them when they needed some sword tips or when they had a nightmare or even when they wanted to just talk to someone, he was always there. Now seeing that Annabeth went to stand by Thalia and was crying her eyes out in the hunter's arms and wasn't with her boyfriend, celebrating.

"Thalia Grace, come forth." Her patron said with a soft tone. Thalia stepped forward, bowed her head at her father in respect and knelt in front of Lady Artemis's throne. "Thalia, you have made all the fallen hunters proud by your courage and bravery. Our fallen sisters will get into Elysian Fields without any delay," at that last part she looked at Hades, who gave her a reassuring nod, "now for your rewards. I want you to help me travel all over the world to help find more sisters to fill the hunt." Thalia beamed up at her and said a quick yes before schooling her expression, which confused the hunters. They would do anything to travel across the world only with their mistress to find more sisters. "The second and last reward for you would be to give you full immortality and lead the hunters by my side as a permanent lieutenant." Thalia did the same thing as before, first she was beaming, then sober and a second later she would school her expression. Thalia bowed to her patron and father and made her way towards Annabeth.

Will, unable to hide his worry, asked the question that was inevitable but painful for those who knew what happened. "Where is Percy?"