Chapter 4

Percy felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand as it warned him of danger. He turned around, reaching in his pocket, and pulling out Riptide, still in pen form, though he could easily change that with a flick of the thumb. Looking at the attackers he couldn't help but laugh. Hestia, the ever-caring goddess, was trying to get pass Demeter saying that she needed to help Percy, while her younger sister was holding her back from the potential threat. The Big Three all had their godly weapon out, all pointed at Percy, who wasn't sure if he could handle the blast from each weapon, even with his curse/blessing. Hera was standing in the back watching, her posture was tense, as if she was ready to fight at any given second.

Percy raised his hands, showing that he was unarmed and came here in peace. "Who are you?" Zeus asked, though his voice was more mature, commanding and hardened. It was a nice change from the Zeus he knew. "Well, Kronos and I were fighting and then I defeated him, which he cursed me for and then, bam, I ended up here." He said, waving his hands out in the air in a childish manner. "Our father isn't defeated, mortal. So, answer truthfully or we will be sending your soul in the worst parts of Tartarus." Hades threatened. Percy paled slightly, not wanting to get on his bad side, again. Percy sighed and said, "I swear that I defeated Kronos and he cursed me, and also I swear that I mean you no harm and wish to fight beside you in to end him." The gods waited for him to be obliterated on the spot but, much to their confusion, he didn't. "So, you believe me now?" Percy sassed, pointing at the three brothers. They reluctantly nodded and Demeter let go of Hestia, who ran towards Percy, checking him up and down. "You broke five ribs and one of them punctured your liver meaning that it should be impossible for a mortal to be standing, let alone talk in this state." she reported to herself and begun to spread warm fire around his chest, healing his broken ribs and his liver in the process. "What are you doing here, demigod?" Zeus asked, but this time it was a kind tone, quite the opposite from what Percy was used to, not that he's complaining.

"As I told you, I'm here to help you take down the Titan Lord." Percy responded, thinking how they forgot all of the promises he swore to. Hera scoffed "No mere demigod could take out Kronos and you will be of no use to us," she said, her tone hard and anything but friendly. Glad to see that she hasn't changed, Percy thought sarcastically as he rolled his eyes at the future Queen of the Gods. "Listen, Lady Hera you would be surprised by what I can give." He said rubbing his forehead in annoyance. Turning to Hestia he bowed, in show of respect and thanked her.

Hestia was to saw that she was stunned to be shown this level of respect, since not even the demigods that are with them don't even show this type of respect and frankly it made her uncomfortable. "Don't bow to me and the 'Lady' thing, you don't have to." She said, smiling her warm smile at the young demigod. Percy just nodded and turned to the rest of the gods, waving his hand as if he was introducing himself in class. "Hi, the name's Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon.", bowing dramatically at the end, causing the three brothers and Hera to roll their eyes and the two other sisters to giggle in response. Poseidon, remembering the last part, looked at Percy trying to find the similarities and sure enough he was like a mini him. Naturally tan skin, raven untidy black hair, and powerful eyes though he didn't have his bone structure or lips, but that just made him more handsome and to add the fact that he was as tall as Poseidon was, six foot three, just added to the powerful look. Percy broke his father's trance from looking at him up and down by clearing his throat.

"So, where is the rest of the family?" Percy asked and, by the looks on the gods faces, they had no idea what he was talking about.