Chapter 6

Agenor was the first to break out of their shock and charge Percy, who only sidestepped and hit the hilt of his sword on the back of his head, taking him down easier than his other half-brother. "If these are then you better step up your game people." Percy said, leadership was clear in his voice. "Everyone who wants to improve in honing in their skill, any type of skill, meet me here at dawn and then your training would begin." As soon as he said what he needed to say, he turned on his heel and started walking towards one of the training rooms, wanting to be one hundred percent in the battles ahead.

The demigods and some gods were surprised and astonished at some moves that he had used to doge Belus. Some of the moves he had used the gods and their spawns haven't seen them in their life, ever.

The day after thirty-five of the two hundred demigods were at the same spot that they were just a few hours ago, awaiting their teacher. Percy came at 6:19, or something like that, since he didn't know if the watch that his half-brother had made him is telling it right, but from the looks of it, it was. "Demigods, please follow me to the training room to get our lesson started." he said in a slightly raised voice, loud enough for them to hear him, but soft enough as to not wake the other demigods from their sleep. Percy was glad that Hestia had given him a tour of the place after he was done training or else, he would be lost completely. He couldn't help but wonder how lazy the sleeping demigods were and the gods at a time of war.

When they were preparing for war against Kronos back at Camp Half-Blood, everyone woke up at five in the morning, train, eat breakfast, train more, eat lunch and form battle plans and making them flawless, well trying too anyway. Turning to a demigod right behind him he asked, "What did you do to prepare for this war?" The demigod jumped at the sudden break of silence but replied almost immediately " Well, this war has been going on for almost two decades, due to the titans and monster's always reforming and the gods having their children so we have tried every single combination of attacks, but none have worked and we are out of ideas, so we just go for a plain all out attack, which would usually decrease the population of monster's but also for demigods, actually yesterday was the first attack from them in a few weeks." The demigod looked in thought for a second before continuing " We train from noon to evening, leaving the morning to relax, gather our energy and enjoy ourselves before training begins." Percy didn't like that at all, loosing a whole twelve hour for relaxing in such a vicious war. Clapping his hand ha said, "We need to fix than now don't we."

They had arrived at the largest training room that Percy could remember from his short tour around the huge place. He split the demigods across the floor starting them from the basics, like push-ups and sit-ups, then moving one to simple sword movements that, thankfully, they knew how to do, but when he moved to more complicated moves, they were a disaster. Percy was patient throughout the whole session, having practice from when he thought sword lessons at camp. It was nine thirty in the morning before every demigod had fallen and out of breath. Percy knew that he had pushed these demigods at their limits, so he told them that their session was over, but expected to see them to be at training in the afternoon. There were a few groans but no complaints, which Percy was thankful for.

As they exited the training room, the other demigods and gods were still waking up, some still sleeping, which Percy shook his head in disappointment thinking of how much they could accomplish if they woke up at dawn. After showering in the lake, everyone out of eye shot from the other, of course, they went to eat breakfast. Reaching the dining area everyone was awake, eating the delicious food that was produced by Hestia. As they were going in line for the food, Percy's two half-brothers spotted the group and laughed at how tired they looked. "Ha, look at them. So pathetic, can't even handle a session with a newbie." Agenor said, with him and Belus laughing at them. The demigods looked down, glaring at the ground, ashamed but Percy would take none of it. "Since you think that you think that you could do better, why don't you join me after for training and I'll show you what training really is." Percy smiled a smile that made the brothers shiver and pale, but they weren't ones to back down from a challenge and that's they found themselves in the hardest training that they had ever experienced, and the funny think was that Percy wasn't even giving them the hardest training. This level of training was for slightly experienced demigods and even the new ones sometimes can go through this session back in his time or was it forward in his time. Man, time travel was weird.