Chapter 26

"Well that's good to hear." Artemis said, clapping her hands. "Now if you feel up to it we could go to Olympus and reunite you with the gods." Percy thought that he had heard a bit of hope in her statement, and he couldn't blame her. His father, Zeus and Hades aren't in the best moods right now and maybe an old friend who is close to the three of them could break the tension for a bit. Percy nodded and saw Artemis's eyes full with joy, which was a pleasant sight to see.

Grabbing his hand, Artemis flashed both of them in front of the enormous doors that lead to the Throne Room of the gods. Artemis realised her hand away from his, immediately missing the warmth that it provided and luckily for her Percy wasn't looking in her direction but looking dead ahead at the doors. She also noticed that there was a lot of shouting, and by shouting she meant someone that would be across the whole world would hear this conversation, if you can all it that.

She heard names being thrown and insults and there were even the sound of punches being thrown. This was something that Artemis had gotten used to in the past year and was really starting to tick her off, but the Big Three's powers were beyond anyone's imagination, not even the other 3 eldest gods, Demeter, Hera and Hestia could have emitted this much power combined to get her showing just how powerful the three brothers were and together they could blow up the whole world of they got to their full power and exploded. This thought made Artemis shiver.

Percy just kept looking at the door in slight amusement and worry. Amusement since he noticed that the gods were fighting over trivial things and were calling each other names, as if they were angry little kids and worry since the his father and 2 uncles were emitting large surges of power that might be too powerful for the people surrounding them. This thought was confirmed when he saw Artemis shiver slightly. Shaking his head at his relatives he looked at Artemis and gave her a smile. "Well we better put a stop to this madness or else the whole world is going to explode!" Percy exclaimed, waving his hands in the air dramatically.

The goddess laughed at his antics but shook her head in disagreement. "You can not stop them when they are at this level, we just have to wait and hope that they won't kill each other for the time being." she said, knowing full well that of one were to try and stop the they'd either get zapped, or drenched in water or only see darkness and if they were in a really bad mood the person would get all three of those things. This had only happened once thankfully and they were traumatized to this day and now knew not to interfere with their arguments.

But Percy being Percy just said "How bad could it be?" and walked straight inside. Artemis thought that he would be forced down on his knees due to the power but to her surprise he just continued walking as if nothing was there. Artemis started to walk carefully the same direction as Percy was walking and by the time that she reached him near the hearth in the middle of the throne room she was swearing purposefully and holding Percy's shoulder to keep her stable and not fall under their power. Scanning the room she also noticed that the other gods were at this stage too and were holding onto their thrones for their fear lives. Looking back towards Percy she couldn't help but stare in awe as he stood there unaffected by all of this.

Percy tried to get the three's attention for a solid half an hour before he snapped. He released his aura, fully this time not hiding it like all the previous times. His aura was powerful and strong like the Big Three since he was also one that was blasted by Kronos's energy of power back in the first Titan War and also since he was already hella powerful as a demigod that just added more to his powers making him qualify with the Big Three's strength.

Luckily for the other gods the aura wasn't focused on them, which they thanked then for it but that being said they could still feel it radiating off the newcomer whom they still didn't know the identity of.

The three arguing gods stopped as soon as they felt the powerful aura in their direction. They knew that it was something familiar but at that state of mind all they thought was that someone had interrupted their 'very important' meeting and must perish so they did the most reasonable thing that came into their minds. Zeus shot a  huge lightning bolt, Poseidon took the water molecules from the air and generated a tsunami throwing it in the direction of the stranger and Hades summoned Cerberus and commanded it to go and kill the person that interrupted them.