Chapter 8

The demigods, Hera, Demeter, and Hestia were the ones to wake up since the explosion had knocked them out. They all felt their powers slightly raise, which made them feel good. Then they remembered of the male gods and their trainer and immediately rushed to help them, Drabbing nectar on the wounds, making them close and stuffing smashed ambrosia in their mouths, healing their wounds further.

The two godly foods did their trick as the four woke up with a start. Their level powers had increased drastically, making it difficult for the demigods and even the three female gods were struggling to stay upright and not bow or kneel. The four, seeing their struggle, depleted their auras, making the group sigh in relief. "That's a lot of power." Hera told the four in amazement and awe.

Percy could feel his aura more powerful than a normal demigod should have and it made him uncomfortable, having this unknown number of power in him. The three god's auras were much stronger than previously, but it still wasn't as strong as when they are in his present. That's when he realized that he had absorbed some of Kronos's power, meaning that it divided in four and not in three, making the power lessen.

A groan was heard, breaking the silence that had settled in. Turning towards the person that was making the sound, they found Atlas, who was still alive, per Percy's request. "What did you have in plan for the general?" Demeter asked, not quite understanding his motives, but Percy hadn't exactly shared his plan for the titan. Percy smiled a smile that radiated power and revenge. "Make him hold the heaviest thing in the world." He said in an emotionless tone, which scared the demigods and gods.

Zeus, who was the first one to figure it out, since it's part of his domain, nodded and made a tsunami, with the help of Poseidon who still had no clue if what was happening, and made it carry him towards his punishment. The group still looked confused as to what the punishment was so Zeus decided to elaborate "You do know about the place from where Uranus and Gaia want to meet, right?" the people present nodded their heads in recognition and now they knew what the punishment was. "Good he deserved it." This came from the last person anyone had thought that that would come from, Hestia. With everyone looking at her in shock, she shrugged and said "What? He deserves it after killing hundreds of demigods." They didn't argue with her, knowing that he deserved it and much worse, but that would do.

As they were heading outside a force was tugging Percy back, as if something wanted to suck him into something. Realizing that this was the same tug he had felt from the first time he had went into the time portal, he shouted "Good luck my friends and have a nice life." this was said to the demigods. Turning towards the gods he winked and said, "See you guys soon." He heard the goodbyes from his comrades and gods, but what caught his attention the most was what Hera said. "Be safe, my son." Percy knew that he had worked very hard to ensure a good relationship with her and they were on very good terms, much more than he thought was possible, but for her to call him son was a huge leap, but it settled well with him, since the loss of his mother and recently father, in the war in Manhattan had taken a toll on him.

Letting the pull take over him, he found himself back in the shiny golden tunnel, but he was prepared, shutting his eyes tight before he could be blinded. You have irritated me more than my own children and that's going to effect you very badly Jackson Krono's voice boomed, laced with deep hatred and anger. Have fun in another war, hope you die a gruesome death, he finished chuckling darkly and evilly.

Percy rolled his eyes at the theatrics but kept his mouth shut. Feeling the lights dim, he opened his eyes to find himself falling at an alarming speed towards the ground. Here we go again, he thought as he closed in.