Chapter 3

The question made Thalia and Annabeth burst into tears, sobbing loudly in each other's shoulder, Poseidon had silent tears running down his cheek and the gods all had sad expressions. Their reaction was a more than enough answer, and the room was soon filled with the cries of hundreds of demigods, satyrs, and nymphs, mourning yet another heroic death of that day. The hunters, since they respected him to some level, for helping their mistress from under the heavy burden when she was captured by Atlas and for helping a few young girls to the hunt while on his quests, and right now said girls were sobbing uncontrollably. The older hunters understood since the younger ones had made a strong friendship bond with him and even with some of the older hunters, while the others just thought of him as a better man than the others.

Suddenly the roomed dimmed, not the lights, but the power of the big three and the three brothers fell to their knees, gasping for breath. "What's wrong?" Hestia, the ever-loving aunt, and sister asked worried. Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus all looked at each other. Poseidon had a proud look on his face, while the other two were completely shocked. The god of the seas looked at Thalia and Annabeth. "Did by any chance Percy was cursed by Kronos before he exploded." He asked, hope filled his eyes. "Y-yes." Thalia managed to stammer out, wondering what this had to do with Percy' death. "Kronos cursed Percy to be forever lost in time and to never find his way back again." she finished, fresh tears falling, still not understanding the three god's reactions, but to fair no one understood their reactions, not even Athena, except the six original gods, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Demeter, Hestia, and Hera. "He went back in time didn't he?" Hera asked, though it was missing its usual harsh tone and was actually caring, to some degree.

Change POV:

Percy didn't know what to do. He was falling through what seemed like an endless tunnel made completely out of gold, the shiny colored one at that, making Percy's eyes hurt. "You have foiled my plans Perseus Jackson, but now you will surely perish by my hand." the Titan's voice boomed, coming from every possible direction, making it hard for Percy to pinpoint from where it was coming from. He also didn't understand what Kronos meant when he told him that he would die, sorry perish, by his hand.

Percy kept his eyes closed due to the burning sensation of all the light. For what felt like hours he hit the ground, hard. He was surprised to only have one broken rib, but that might be because of the invincibility from when he had taken a nice dip in the River Styx.

He stood up, one hand on his aching ribs and the other covering his eyes, waiting for his eyes to adjust to the different lighting. He could hear familiar voices in the background, yet they were different as if they were younger, but he didn't focus on that. Regaining his sight back, he looked around finding himself near a mountain that he recognized fairly well, Mount Olympus but this wasn't filled destroyed like he had left it when fighting the Titan Lord, but just a regular looking mountain surrounded with nothingness for a whole mile and then the forest would start, which was a good strategy in war, so that you would see the rival coming and you would be ready for them, which also means no surprise attacks. Percy really hated surprise attacks, since he nearly lost his good arm in one of those. And, indeed, it looked like a battle had just happened here just a few hours ago.

Pools of blood were seen spread out the whole area, golden dust was being carried by the wind and weapons were thrown all over. This reminded him of the war that he had just gone through, though that couldn't be possible, he had just gone out of the war. But his granddad did say something about being lost in the fabric of time, meaning that he had travelled throughout time and by the looks of it, it was the past.

That's when he figured out what happened and where he was and now, he understood the sentence that Kronos told him while he was falling through the golden tunnel, that he would perish by his hand. He was in the first Titan War, when Kronos and the titans were at their strongest.