Chapter 14

Percy knew that the demigods that he was teaching were a bit late on their training, but he kept pushing them till they were unconscious, or their limbs were feeling like jelly. Their intense training kept going for days with little to know improvement so, Percy was having none of that.

He kept pushing them day after day, month after month and if anyone would criticize Percy, Ares would miraculously be there and give them a 'lesson' which would be him beating down the poor demigod, embarrassing and humiliating him in front of everyone. Percy was, of course, against this action but Ares would brush him off and say that it was a session on to see how far the demigod had progressed in the months in his/her training and Percy knew that Ares did have a point since there was a huge leap from the first time that Ares had fought a demigod to now.

Those past few months they only had a few attacks which the demigods had disposed of them far too easily, so they and the gods concluded that Gaia and Tartarus were holding back the powerful monsters and the giants for larger scale battles.

Their theory was proven right when, just as the demigods were improving their training, a large tremor was felt throughout the fortress. Thousands of monsters, armed to the teeth, were positioned in very organized ranks, much more organized that Percy was used to, but he could still see the uneasiness in their eyes, even if their pose didn't indicate any emotion.

Porphyrion stood tall at the back of the huge army, the giants on his right side and Gaia and Tartarus on the other side, a sickly smile plastered on their face, thinking that they have won since the gods wouldn't even think of using their children because of their ego's.

That was the gods and demigods wanted them to think, that they had the advantage so that the demigods would have the chance to sneak and kill the lesser powerful monsters that they wouldn't go noticed and then go full out on the giants, using their moment of surprise to their advantage.

Percy gave the signal to move forth and the demigods obeyed without a single argument. Throughout the months they have to respect and some even adore him. Some of the demigods that were the same age of his even asked if he would court them, which he had politely turned down, leading to a few awkward sessions.

The demigods crept round the army, which were surging forward, attacking the gods head on, well the giants were fighting the gods while the rest of the monsters were like annoying ants, poking their weapons in their feet, trying to make them lose their balance, which resulted in the gods stepping on them.

The demigods begun to silently drag and kill the monsters, producing a large dent in the monster's army, which was luckily went unnoticed by the giants and monsters. They were very thankful for Percy's training in stealth since they would've probably already dead without it. Keeping up the rhythm, they managed to eliminate a quarter of the army.

The giants and gods were fighting to their fullest, destroying any weak monsters, not being able to handle such powerful auras in just one place. The gods were faking slight tiredness, making the giant that us opposing them smile or smirk smugly, thinking that they have the advantage. The reason that the gods were acting like that was to keep the giant's attention on them and not directing it towards their children and it was working.

When Gaia finally realized that her monster army was eliminated to nothing, it was too late to warn her children. Gaia and Tartarus watched in horror as their children were turned into olden dust, one by one, till only the king of the gods was left, who was looking ready to flee, but Zeus and Poseidon took him down, Zeus throwing the Lightning Bolt at him, while Poseidon threw his trident at him, straight through his heart. Percy went and looked at the monster in the eye saying, "Not so tough now, are you?" then stabbed his sword in his heart, making him disintegrate in front of Percy's eyes.

Gaia screamed an ear-piercing scream, while Tartarus screamed a war cry, and they both charged. Their footsteps made an earthquake so strong that they nearly toppled all of the gods, while the demigods, Percy included, fell on their butts, making their parents laugh at them for it before they focused their attention towards the two charging Primordial's. While Mother Earth and the literal body of Hell were strong, they were no match for the, now, highly trained demigods and the young and powerful gods. Together they pulverized the two beings into nothingness.