R for remorse pt2

I pull out my scythe, ready to attack. „My, my, look how fine you came out. A beautiful lady, no less. It would be just great if you joined me on my mission, dear Legacy.", said the man. The man has long, black hair that reaches his behind, long coat with golden details and black jeans. In his arms are two long, black staffs. „ Like Hell I will! You want me to be your little toy, right? Then, I WON'T ALLOW IT! Nor will the King! I would rather play a human then to be a toy who'll turn into dust because of your mistake! A free bird is worthless if it can't fly, y'know? A shinigami is equal to the bird. Without a human, scythe and King, no shinigami would do proper work. And I like this lifestyle, so leave now and never come back!", I yell. He dares to speak to Kings' right hand like this?!? „ Is this the way you talk to me,who is not only your master, but also your father?!? How dare you?! I swear sometimes you are like that despiteful woman!" What? He's my father. No, it can't be, he murdered them! „ I need to explain, do I? Well, program Revelation has begun before you were even born, or, more specifically, when I was born.  I was suppose to be that super soldier, and I was close, until I fell in love. Your mother caught my eye, and I couldn't work propertly. No matter the will, strength or anything, I couldn't get her of my mind. So, I courted her. A beautiful ceremony. Not half a year has passed, she informed me of you. I was beyond happy, so much I could just die. But, every good story has its' bad end, and our was no different. If you were in another room, then maybe I would have forgiven her. But, right in front of your innocent eyes, she cheated on me wih my best man! In front of you!! That feeling of blood between my fingers, the very smell of it, pleased me to no end. But not you. You cried and cried, innocent to it all. So, my gift for you on that day, which was your very birthday, was amesia. To forget that woman, who tained you eyes and my heart. Tonight is the full Moon, isn't it dear? Your birthday is today, March of 27th, am I right, dear? Well, then, happy birthday, my only light, my daughter.", said my father. I felt something roll down my cheeks, and I wipe it, only to see tar." Why do I cry tar?", I ask." Well, love, your shinigami form has no tears, only blood, but you have no pulse, so the only way you bleed is when you cry.", explained father. I removed bandages from my eyes, and dropped it to the floor. My fathers eyes widen in shock, why? „ My dear, those eyes, why do have those eyes?", my father, no he didn't said it, he spit it, with large dose of venom. A very dark voice boomed:" Her eyes aren't normal for a shinigami, it's true, but, they are normal for a creature of Hellish yard. Your daughter has been always asinged to end ones evil life. Therefore, not only she ended their lives, but she also send them to her place in realms, beacuse they are evil and evil desevers to be in her Yard, forever. So, when Adelaya was born, not only she was a shinigami, but also the Master of the Hellish Yard. So deal with it, Versallies Shizuka!", said the King, as he landed on the ground. Why, why all of this at once?!? „Adelaya, dear, you faced the false villian well, but now it's time to face the true Evil. A human who we can't kill, is the man who started all of this. But, to continue, we must be in private. Shall we go to the Dark Hall?", said the king. As we walk, I softly grasp my fathers hand, he returned the same with a squese. Well, now, I know I am not a normal  child.But, holy shit, I have my own realm. We entered the dark hall, sat down, and then King began to explain:" Having a realm isn't as fancy as you think, Adelaya. It's a lot of work, and today, you were suppose to come with me to that meeting, but I didn't allow it. But now, it's to late. Your heart and soul are stained by that woman. To further explain, your mother, who you dearly love, isn't humans everyday housewife, or anything of sorts. She, along with your fathers best man, Ralph Destrom, wanted to rule this human realm as it is, but your pure heart and soul, and your two spirits that are inside you, sleeping, are keeping them from their goal. No option works. I, also tried to kill you when you were a baby, but the spirits didn't allow me, that why I have no eyes.", explained King. „ You tried to kill my daughter?!?", yelled father. The full Moon is gone, but luckily, it's Saturday, so we're in our human form." Father, please calm down, I'm alive no?", I softly spoke." Yes, she's still alive so no harm, right? „"Yea, calm your tittes, old man." Two unfamiliar voices rang though the room. „ Was that you, Silas?", asked my father, who seemed to be more pissed. „ No sir, but I belive it was those spirits that the King mentioned, sir.", said Silas. And indeed, two males formed around me, an angel and a demon. Ok, WTF? „No, no, it can't be!!!", yelled my father, shocked. „Who is it, father?", I ask.

„Those spirits... are your dead siblings."