N for Neglect pt 2

The following morning was in a rush. I barely got up, because someone (Alex) decided to snuggle to me in my own bed! After wearing my new uniform, I stared at myself in the mirror.  The uniform consists of a short sleeved blouse attached with a sailor-styled collar and a similar skirt.A red ribbon is tied in the front and laced through a loop attached to the blouse.I wraped my wrists with bandages, for no reason. The class began as soon as we entered. The classroom was regular: chairs painted in blue and white. Desks were no different. Just the walls were painted in light peach color. Opinion: Repulsing. But nobody cares. The classes were boring. History, Phisics, Math, Art, Service- theory, and finally: Service- practical. We are wearing maid uniforms, and served the dolls. Pathetic. Some girl apperently did something wrong, 'cuz Lady X is whipping her hands. Ouch. After the class, we went out. But sadly, we have a deadline – 10PM. I go straight to the library. I enter and I see an old lady, and I smile at her. She looks shocked, but I don't care. I go to the mythology section, and collect several books about devils, demons, and creatures of night. After I pay for them, I go back to the school. It's 11PM, where are they? Don't care. I should go to sleep, but I can't. Why do I have this feeling? The feeling that I am falling...

Ok, where am I? This looks like a cherry blossom garden. The garden, of course, was full with only cherry blossom, even the floor is covered with petals of sakura trees. I walk, unsure where. In the distance, I see two people, wearing kimonos. I look down, and notice that I'm wearing white kimono with black sash and hakama. Awkward to the bone, mainly 'cuz I don't have white kimono. Oh well, I slowly walk to them and shock washes over me, they are me! Wait, why are there two me? „ We, myself are who you used to be. She is the one before the oath, and I am the one after oath. Remember? You made it after your band died. But, you don't remember, do you?", she asks. I shake my head in a 'no'. I don't remember anything. She sighs. „ Well, we have no time to explain, we have to-„, she never finished. I remember, that dude from the bar is my father! Genesis became an angel, by my order. My squad is still alive, and Ba-chan is there too. I have to go back! You can't! Who's there?!? Ralph! I shall take every ounce of your power, I need it to become a demon, haha. At last, the all mighty Queen of Hell will lose her powers to me, Ralph, who will become King of Hell, and then I'll destroy the Living Realm, since I hate it! This guy is craaazy. You will not! Damn, people just keep comin', eh? We are the Hellish Committee, and we are taking her powers because it's time to name he new King or Queen of Hell. Listen Adelaya Shizuka, current Queen of Hell, you are to choose the new legatee, so we choose to give you three years of free time, then you'll have four weeks to find the new legatee. Understood? I nod. Then everything falls into the darkness...

The routine went for two years, and then we graduated. It was a quick ceremony, to be honest. Alex, Vlad and I will serve some Mr. Hannan. Meh, I got my bros, and that's all that matters. We enter some fancy mansion, and who I see? Silas, in flesh. I smile, faintly,but to late, Alex noticed it. „ YEA PEOPLE, SHE SMILED!! MY SIS SMILED!!", he yells. My God, he's loud. Silas turnes around, and shock was evidented on his face. Suddenly, I am crushed in Silas's hug. „ You're alive, safe and sound...", he mumbles. I sigh. Did I have such an impact in one's life? He looks at me, but in a different way. „ Woah, homie back off from my siso r I'll beat ya flat ass to a burned pancke!", I laughed, oh Alex you fool! Silas laughes too. „ Don't worry, I plan on something else for her, marriage, perhaps...", but before I could interfere, I faint.

Don't think I'm not here, Adelaya, Don't forget me...