part 2

"

🐾🐾

🐾🐾

Wouldn't it be bad for you if your 'kind-boy act' got broken after you speak to me like this?" Soobin asks, resting against the table, a little into Yeonjun's personal space.

"It wouldn't. I don't think me being like this to you would in any way sabotage my reputation."

Soobin chuckled, "You are just as bratty as you were six years back."

"Yeah, it's just for you, I am rather nice to others."

"So does that mean you are still obsessed with me, and I deserve special treatment?"

"Literally the opposite," Yeonjun couldn't believe he was letting Soobin talk so much. The younger kept approaching him and bothering him and Yeonjun was the obsessed one? Jokes on him.

"I find it hard to believe Yeonjun," Soobin sighs, bending back a little, ruffling his hair locks, swiping it back a little revealing his forehead.

"What happened to you calling me hyung? You used to be the same asshole, but at least you were respectful."

"Well, we aren't even on speaking terms anymore, why would I call you hyung?"

If only Soobin looked more closely he would have seen the emotion that made its way to Yeonjun's eyes and went away way sooner, and if only Yeonjun knew better he would have noticed the faltered tone is Soobin's voice.

"Whatever," Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "Just leave me the fuck alone." Good job, Yeonjun.

"Let me get you a drink."

Yeonjun despised the way he craved more drinks. He wanted to forget this, forget that he ever met his enemy,and other side Soobin did seem to be a decent drink buddy.

Soon, Soobin ordered two shots of vodka for each, and Yeonjun gulped them at once.

Soobin was still sipping on his first shot.

"I thought you got better," Yeonjun chuckled.

"I had a career to take care of, not waste my time drinking away as you do," Soobin said, his voice somewhere between annoyance and disgust.

Yeonjun chuckled, "Which career exactly? The one you got in just because I messed up a high note? You know you never deserved to be in the band right? If not for me, you would be a nobody by now."

Hating on each other, humiliating each other was different, but telling Soobin that he never deserved where he is now was a little over the line and Yeonjun knew it too. But he was drunk, he would like to blame it on the drinks.

"What the fuck Yeonjun? You know I was an exceptional even when I was a trainee," Soobin raised his voice, his patience running thin.

"You were too young for that group and since I slipped, you made the cut, you weren't in for the debut for the next three years, you had to train more."

Soobin's expressions soon changed from playful to so much annoyance and hatred. He cared about his career and Yeonjun's accusations just sent him off.

"You have gotten so bold for just being in the scene for two years, before that you were literally a nobody?" Soobin knows he shouldn't say that, but he couldn't control it. Not when Yeonjun was doubting his skills.

"I have been for two years and the first album itself was a success, so it's still a win for me," he answered happily dowing one more shot. He was in a blurry state, and he loved it when he was so out of it that he could forget all his stress for a while. It also helped him ignore whatever Soobin was talking about.

"I hope your fame ends and fast as it started," Soobin deadpanned.

Yeonjun was still trying to stay stable, he laughed, then wiped out the drop of vodka with his fingers as his mind was still hazy. Soobin couldn't help but stare at him longer. He hated Yeonjun, but he couldn't deny the fact that Yeonjun was just charming and his lips have always been inviting. Now with the buzz of alcohol and the lights that illuminate through the room, and that the lips are more swollen from the drinks; it tempts Soobin. Even more than before.

"Soobinie, you are still two drinks behind me," Yeonjun hums, completely ignoring the deep look in Soobin's eyes. He knows his career was soaring and he is happy with it, he just lets the comment from Soobin slide.

Soobin groaned, annoyed that his comment had no effect on Yeonjun. Truth said he was afraid of getting a drink because, as much as he despised Yeonjun, he loved the way his slim body rested against the bar table, his little movements to the DJ's song choice, his fit jeans, and his fit, just him. He always has. And now it bothered Soobin, so much that it is suffocating him.

"You're so quiet," Yeonjun says after a while flicking his fingers under Soobin's chin and he feels his skin burn from the light touch. "Where did the cockiness go?" he laughs downing another shot, too much drunk to even care.

"You are too  much drunk to hurt, it isn't fun anymore," Soobin answers.

"Being drunk is the only reason I am even standing beside you," Yeonjun giggles.

"I must be too much drunk too," Soobin mocks back, reaching for the lined-up drink in front of them.

Yeonjun watched him as he drank the liquor in a row. Getting drunk and numb maybe was the best thing to do.

Of course, they didn't have to spend the after-party with each other, but life at times requires a thrill and they both had the thrill and adrenaline rush through them now. That with drinks and so much tension between sounded great.

It was as if only they were in the bar, downing more shots, trying to keep their body in a rhythm, they were drinking their sorrows away. Irony how they both are the cause of each other's misery in the first place.

+×+

omg i can only imagine the tension btw then hahha

hope you are liking it <3

do let me know if you are enjoying this or not!

------

no literally they captioned it "핫가이와 큐트가이" which is literally "HOT GUY AND CUTE GUY" in Korean 😏😁

and the way yeonjun looks at Soobin!! DAMNNNN!! he is in deep, and Soobin's smile is literally everything ❤❤🥺

   💞❤️‍🔥