part 14

🐾🐾

🐾🐾

It had been weeks.

Weeks of quietness and emptiness. Soobin attended all the meetings and shows he had to with his group but did nothing apart from that. Even in the changing rooms, running between schedules, he had been reserved and upset.

The other three members could see it, but whenever they asked, he would just brush it off or snap at them. They had to give up, and Soobin's mood wasn't changing. He felt sad about his argument with Yeonjun and frankly, he began getting mad. He knew the older lied to his face, Soobin was sure there was more to them than sex.

But Yeonjun treated him horribly, without remorse or any feelings and Soobin didn't like that. It was fine for Yeonjun not to reciprocate his love, but the younger knew that wasn't the case. There was something between them and Yeonjun bluntly backed off, saying as much as he could to intentionally hurt Soobin.

Today, idols from many companies were gathered at the same broadcasting building yet again, this time for a special concert, celebrating the beginning of spring. Somehow, Yeonjun was in Soobin's life since the winter and that MAMA night. They slept together for a while and then ended up being apart for a similar amount of time.

Soobin was hurt. All these long days he closed from others, living in his painful state of annoyance and unfairness of the world. He hated it because if he did have a chance with Yeonjun, their fame wouldn't let them pursue the relationship. Even for sex, they had to be so careful.

Never talk too much in public or share a car even if they were going to the same place. Soobin felt like they made love the last time they shared a night, and his mind and heart weren't letting him go of the older. One fight wasn't enough to forget him. Not after the six years that Soobin spent missing him.

The group arrived at the event and was busy getting their make-up and hair done. Soobin knew Yeonjun was attending as well. He was a rising star, after all, his sales were better than ones of Soobin's group. Of course, he was invited everywhere. And Soobin feared seeing him. Dead afraid. He was still sensitive from that time Yeonjun's eyes were coldly watching him as he cried his soul out.

A few hours passed by and Soobin ventured out, knowing the common room probably had snacks. Recently, in his rather gloomy state, he kept eating his sadness away with meaningless small packets of food. He just finished his performance and didn't have to worry about his face getting puffed up from the calories. He was free to do whatever he wanted to before the group left the venue.

He stepped towards the baskets full of snacks that he craved so much, and despite the room being completely silent, he felt the urge to look to his right. And there he was. Yeonjun was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed, holding onto his phone, and staring at him.

Soobin titled his head a bit and tried to hide the pain that flashed through him. He decided to ignore the older. He walked towards the counter and picked out what he wanted.

The issue was, he didn't want his group to see him eating again. They would ask him what was wrong yet again and this time, it was possible he would break down. He was expecting to see Yeonjun, but that didn't mean he was in any less shock.

Soobin held in a sigh and took a seat on the opposite side of the room, knowing that Yeonjun's eyes were still on him. He really tried to be unbothered as he opened a packet of chips. He began munching on them, looking at his phone but after a few long seconds of being unfocused, he couldn't take it.

"Don't you have any decency to leave me alone in here?" he asked.

"I was here first," Yeonjun frowned "My room is being cleaned, I have nowhere to go."

"Then at least stop watching me. You made it very clear that we're over."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and answered "I didn't end what we had. You did."

"What the fuck?" Soobin got worked up, "You know what? Doesn't matter. I don't want to talk to you again and get treated like shit. It hurt me enough the first time."

The older looked away, not really knowing what to say. He eventually decided to explain "Soobin, you're the one who forced your feelings onto me. I don't owe you anything, we had a simple arrangement. It's not my fault you got hurt."

"You're so full of yourself, Yeonjun," Soobin said, getting up from the couch and ditching his food. Suddenly he wasn't in the mood for it anymore.

"You laid underneath me, begged me, and held on for dear life and I'm meant to believe I'm the only one with feelings? One day you'll wake up and realize what you fucking lost and I won't be running back to you. You did this to yourself. You became cold, mean, and fucking selfish, so maybe you should be treated the same way to understand what you do to everyone around you. That's why you're alone and have no friends around. Not because of the failed audition and not because of being the only artist from your company. You're just fucking unfriendly. Start thinking about your own behavior before you judge everyone around you. Fuck you, maybe I was stupid to confess, but at least I'm not a coward. I meant everything I told you that night and I mean everything today too. We would never work out; not because we're idols but because of your ugly personality." He was so deeply hurt.

Soobin walked out of the room, abandoning everything, even his own heart. He hated saying all of that to Yeonjun, he despised being so brutally honest. He wanted to hug the older and make sure he was alright, talk it out with him but he was just so angry. He was so upset at how Yeonjun treated him when he was his only closer person. Soobin didn't deserve that, and he blew up, hopefully hurting the older back. Or at least open his eyes. 

+×+

angstt time? sksk

see you lovelies ♡