part 4

🐾🐾 ‼

🐾🐾 ‼

mature content ahead, not like me telling that would make any of you stop but *cough*

--

"My pleasure," Soobin says, again biting a little right next to the before one.

"Lube and condoms are in the top drawer," Yeonjun says, whining a little when Soobin moves to get them.

"You came here prepared?" Soobin teases, as he gets the lube and takes a generous amount on his hand.

"Obviously," he nonchalantly utters.

"Bet it was for me," Soobin smirks, positioning them comfortably, and sliding his slicked-up fingers into the older's rim. He thrusts in and out a few times, sensing it was easy than it normally would ever be. He must be used to this. He decides to not question it.

"Dream on it. I never even thought I would see you here," Yeonjun answers and pulls Soobin closer, making him push his fingers a little deeper. He soon adds more digits, scissoring them.

Yeonjun moans when they dig deeper as he closes his eyes, basking in the feel as Soobin leans down to suck his nipple, simultaneously thrusting his fingers in and out in a slow rhythm.

They were far too much drink to even think about what they were doing. They just wanted to have sex and pretend this never happened when they wake up the next day.

"I am ready," Yeonjun finally says after a little while when he feels more comfortable with the fingers, and he craves more.

Before Soobin could react, he pushes the younger's body off; only to climb on top and straddle him. He exactly knew what he was doing; he smirks at Soobin's reaction.

He takes the condom to wrap it up on Soobin's and slicks it all up with lube.

He then puts Soobin's hands above, leaning a little to bite his earlobe, whispering, "You are only allowed to watch, no touching."

"That's ridiculous," Soobin says and Yeonjun only laughs. "You'll see," he replies.

Yeonjun lifts his body up, angles it properly above, and slowly slides down Soobin's length. His rim swallows Soobin's inch by inch and Soobin just takes in the sight. Just as Yeonjun slides down on his entire length his chest heaves from the rapturous feeling of getting filled up. He has wanted this. Ever since he laid his eyes on Soobin all grown up and hot, he wanted this. And he never thought this would happen, Soobin would be giving him this pleasure while laying underneath.

Yeonjun begins to move up and down at a steady pace, watches how Soobin's back arches from the mattress, his body spasming in glee. Yeonjun feels so tight and filthy around Soobin. It was just perfect, the way he wants it to be.

Not to mention how beautiful and mesmerizing Yeonjun looked with his head tilted a little back, lips pursed into a thin line, grunting a little, moaning a little as he keeps the pace steady.

Yeonjun suddenly moans when the cock hits him in the right spot. He sets his body in the same position and starts rocking his hips, rubbing himself a little as he moves at a quicker pace. They both rejoice when they feel their orgasms nearby.

Soobin couldn't do anything nor that he wanted to. Yeonjun was doing all the work perfectly anyway. He just laid back watching Yeonjun play with his body, own his cock, and gave him all the pleasure. He was elated just being there and not moving by himself, the more he stared at Yeonjun, the more pulse tightened up his stomach. Perhaps Yeonjun was right. Just watching him was more than enough without Soobin even doing much.

As he feels his orgasming near, his hands unconsciously reach for Yeonjun's hips. Yeonjun hisses at it. He grabs the younger's hand and pins them over his head, "I said no touching little one," the name unconsciously slips, and Soobin finds it hot.

"I am close," Soobin grunts and Yeonjun doesn't pay heed to it. "Then wait for me," he utters his voice so deep.

Soobin's eyes widen at that, then he gives up eventually and just lays back letting Yeonjun continue. Yeonjun wasn't done at all. He was sliding up and down, moaning whenever the younger's cock deeply hit the spot. Their bodies jounce at the ruthless pace Yeonjun keeps moving. He finally decides to spare the younger, when Soobin's body trembles from the pleasure.

"Please," Soobin chokes out, his eyes rolling backward, head falls back on the mattress, with his hands still pinned to the bed, Yeonjun's hands holding it in place.

Yeonjun snapped his hips a few more times and they moan when they feel their climaxes almost nearing. Their eyes land on everything except each other fearing the intimacy eye-contact would mean. Yeonjun stares at Soobin only to see how his sweaty forehead and hooded eyes and fucked out expression made things steamier. Yeonjun looked so sexy, and it takes a hot minute for him to comprehend this is indeed Soobin, Choi Soobin that is lying underneath him.

Neither was sure how all this happened, but thankfully they were drunk, and they have a reason to blame and never talk about it again. Though they were drunk, the sex was almost a heavenly experience, not an inch weakened by the intoxication.

It doesn't take them long to finally reach their climaxes; Yeonjun spills all his cum over the younger's chest as Soobin's comes into him, filling up to his rim, making him feel warm.

Yeonjun stayed on Soobin's body for a while, taking deep breaths and then rolled off once his body calmed down.

"That was great," he muttered eyes up, still the pleasure not leaving his body completely. "Now, get dressed and get out."

Soobin's heart hammered for a split second. He knew this was coming, but nevertheless the way Yeonjun worded it took him off guard, "What?" he asked frowning.

"You didn't think I would let you stay on my bed for the night, did you? Wash up and leave," he was unnecessarily harsh.

Soobin rolled his eyes, annoyed. But anyway, he got up made his way to the restroom to clean the mess on him, later grabbed his clothes still shaking his head lightly to wake up from the dazzling feeling in his body, and made his way out.

"And, don't you dare tell anyone about this," Yeonjun added, also making his way to get a pair of sweats.

"Yeah, I don't want to be involved with you in any way," Soobin spoke as a matter of fact.

"Practicing your lies uh," Yeonjun just chuckled watching Soobin walk out from the room.

"Fuck off," Soobin groaned, before closing the door behind.

"See you never!"

------

skskks that wasn't even how i wanted it to beee ughhhhh (my smut writing skills are rusty 😹) anywayyysss hopefully i write better in the future 😄

love you cheesecakes, thankyou for almost 1k reads already ❤💚