part 10

🐾🐾

🐾🐾

*mature content*

Soobin closed his eyes when Yeonjun pushed himself down on his cock. They were laying on their sides, two more drinks in since Yeonjun had a full, stocked mini-bar in his apartment.

They made it to Yeonjun's place in two separate cabs, careful not to raise suspicions. They were from different companies and didn't want to stir up rumors or a sex scandal. The consequences would be painful for both, and the hookups weren't worth losing their careers. Now, they were in bed, slowly moving against each other.

Yeonjun had his slim leg hooked around the younger's hip, skillfully rolling his hips to get the two of them off. He seemed selfish during sex, but the truth was he knew how much Soobin loved being used. Yeonjun was in control and the other silently adored it. They had a good, mutually benefiting thing going on, but neither wanted to say it out loud.

"You're so fucking tight," Soobin muttered, resting his head on the pillow.

Yeonjun tucked his face into Soobin's shoulder and answered, "I like when it burns a little."

"I'm hurting you?"

The question stayed in the air for some time and Yeonjun giggled, grazing his teeth over Soobin's arm. "Baby, you're not even doing anything. Let me have my fun."

Soobin accepted it, not wanting their time to finish. Yeonjun was moving so slowly and sensually, meeting the younger's small thrusts up. It felt heavenly and Soobin wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's waist, holding him close to ground himself. The pleasure was immense, it was the first time they are having such slow sex, but Yeonjun seemed in the mood for something calmer, focused more on their bodies and feelings.

Yeonjun was tired after the presentation and glad that he took Soobin home. Yeonjun was bluffing about the other man, he didn't want to sleep with him. However, if Soobin had challenged him, he would have.

"Yeonjun, I'll come," Soobin whispered, surprised at how quickly his orgasm built up.

"Me too. It's okay, baby."

Soobin closed his eyes, letting himself feel even more. Yeonjun was pressed up to his body tightly, slowly working his way up and down the cock. Soobin thought how it was probably his favorite time of their late-night meetings. He really could tell Yeonjun was here with him, and it wasn't just pointless pleasure, it was something more. It was how he wanted to always have Yeonjun.

Soobin hated how his past feelings just kept coming back to haunt him, confusing him, because Yeonjun was a different person these days. Yeonjun wasn't the same person any more than when the two of them had been trainees. This was a new, sophisticated Yeonjun with no ounce of the sweetness he used to carry. Yeonjun had walls built all around him, cautiously keeping everyone away from his true self.

And Soobin wanted to break through that. He regretted their fight after the final audition and how he completely lost contact with the older. He missed Yeonjun all that time. So much. And now he had Yeonjun back, but it wasn't the Yeonjun he missed. Was even a part of that trainee still there?

"Soobinie, baby," Yeonjun whined, tangling his fingers into Soobin's hair. His stomach tensed up and he shut his eyes when he began coming. He shivered in Soobin's hold, the pleasure running through every cell of his body.

Soobin felt the rim clenching up around him and he released as well, buried deep into Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun" he murmured, putting his palms on Yeonjun's back. They were big enough to cover his entire skin.

"I don't think I need to go to the gym tomorrow. You wore me out," Yeonjun admitted, loosening up and letting himself lay down, still full of Soobin's cock and in his arms.

"I wish I could show you a real workout."

Yeonjun laughed, answering, "Yeah, I noticed how muscular you had become in the past six years."

"Yeah? Do you like that?" Soobin asked, smiling.

"I'll make you fuck me against a wall," Yeonjun muttered.

"You want to be held up and fucked, huh?"

"You're strong enough for that."

Soobin grinned, pulling his head back to look at Yeonjun. "You're so drunk, aren't you?"

"Why do you think so?"

"You wouldn't say this to me if you weren't."

"I think we have known each other for long enough to just be honest," Yeonjun answered bluntly.

"Are you honest with me always, then?" Soobin asked, suddenly becoming afraid of the answer when Yeonjun's eyes flashed with something unfamiliar.

"I tell you as much as you need to know," Yeonjun decided to say. "And pull out, it's starting to hurt,"

Soobin quickly moved his arms, instantly missing Yeonjun's warm body against his. But Yeonjun wasn't someone who would hug him after sex, and the younger silently whined, watching Yeonjun slipping off his soft cock and laying down an arm's length away.

"I hope you didn't tell anyone about us fucking," Yeonjun sighed, "Even your bandmates"

"I didn't," Soobin shrugged, "I know this has to stay a secret."

"Good. If you ruined me when I finally got to debut - I don't think I would ever forgive you for that. And I would pull you down with me."

"Why do we have to act so ugly towards each other?" Soobin asked. "Why do you even think I would do that to you?"

"Because it's how show business works. You already said to my face how I was too old to debut or that you won over me five years ago. We live ugly, there is no reason to be ashamed of admitting that."

"Yeonjun, I didn't..." Soobin started. I didn't mean that, he wanted to say that out loud. But he couldn't. He knew Yeonjun would laugh at him for being too soft, too sentimental. And he didn't want to show Yeonjun his vulnerable side, because it could mean their meetings would be over. And Soobin wasn't ready to lose Yeonjun yet again. "I mean, my opinion doesn't really matter, right? I'm just a vocalist in a group, why would you listen to what I have to say?"

"Because you used to be my friend. Your opinions used to matter, but you're right. These days it doesn't anymore."

Soobin smiled bitterly. "Yeah. Exactly. So, we can stop being so rude towards each other."

"It's part of the fun though," Yeonjun teased, getting up. "Do you need a shower or are you leaving now?"

Soobin stayed silent for a little, feeling how his muscles were getting sore. "I'll go," he finally said, rolling off the bed.

"Have a terrible night then, Soobin," Yeonjun chimed, heading towards his bathroom. He didn't need to show him out. Soobin knew exactly where the door was.

"Hope you can't sleep," Soobin bit back and left, hearing Yeonjun's giggles. It was such a nice sound, Soobin could only hope he'd hear it in a more loving situation.

+×+

yay another update

buckle up guys *winks*

i never thought i would write so much smut here, but again they are fuckbuddies so what did my brain even expect when it got the idea in the first place 😅

hope you lovin' it, see you XD