part 12

🐾🐾

🐾🐾

*mature content*

Yeonjun then waits, relaxing from the practice. The doorbell rang a few minutes later and Yeonjun opened, staring at Soobin in his hoodie and sweats. Typical. He dressed like that as a trainee too. These days the clothes were just more expensive.

"Would you like some wine?" Yeonjun asked, walking in once he pushed the door shut behind them. He lived on one of the last floors of the skyscraper and he didn't have any neighbors to see Soobin entering the place. "I bought a new bottle."

"Is it red?"

Yeonjun nodded and Soobin's nose scrunched in disgust. "Fine, I guess."

"You still don't like anything that's bitter?" Yeonjun questioned, tilting his head curiously as he looked for the proper glasses.

"Seems so," Soobin said.

"You never grew up, baby," Yeonjun chuckled, opening the cork skillfully and serving them a healthy amount of the expensive wine.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Not so much, no," Yeonjun shook his head, sitting on the couch next to Soobin. "You can be anyone you want to be in the end,"

"But isn't it embarrassing? I barely changed throughout these past years." Soobin pushed.

Yeonjun shrugged, taking a sip of the wine. "You debuted early. You focused on the music, not yourself. I think it's quite normal. You're still figuring out who you are."

"And you? Do you know who you are?" Soobin asked, feeling how his heart was hammering in his chest. Yeonjun was being cold, but kind to him. It was strange.

"No," Yeonjun said simply. "I focused on reaching my goal to debut so much, that now when I have reached it, I'll just continue working hard. I don't need anything else from life."

Would Yeonjun still say that if he knew how Soobin felt about him? Maybe he should know. Because Soobin was getting tired of pretending.

They finished their wine in silence and headed to the bedroom. Yeonjun didn't even say anything when Soobin pushed him down onto the bed. He moved himself up to lay his head on the pillow, and let Soobin crawl on top of him, tugging the shirt off him only to see Yeonjun fully naked underneath it. He gasped, watching the elder's toned stomach and firm chest, his small waist and how it alternated into his curvy hips.

Yeonjun was already slightly hard, just by the atmosphere in the room and he didn't complain when Soobin started kissing down from his pecks, towards his abs and v-line, down to his abdomen. Soobin took Yeonjun's cock into his mouth and slowly sucked on the tip, pushing his finger into Yeonjun's rim simultaneously. He felt something there though, and his eyes widened when he realized Yeonjun had already prepared himself. He was casually laying on the bed with a butt plug, waiting to get fucked. And Soobin found it the hottest thing he ever witnessed in bed.

"You're so naughty," Soobin whispered, kissing Yeonjun's tip and pulling the plug out with one fast motion. Yeonjun hissed at the action and watched Soobin take his cock deeper into his mouth, humming and puffing up his cheeks to send vibrations down the length. Yeonjun quickly hardened fully and slightly thrust into Soobin's mouth, moaning when he reached the tight and warm throat.

Soobin continued sucking on Yeonjun's cock for the next long minutes, and once he felt some precum leaking into his mouth, he pulled back, hearing Yeonjun's desperate whines.

"You'll come from my cock," Soobin whispered, moving his body on the bed, and undressing completely.

Yeonjun observed him lazily, with his eyes hooded and lips gently parted. He loved the sight of Soobin's muscular, well-kept body. It was clear how meticulous about himself Soobin was. He acted the same as a teenager, and now, as a young man, he became stunning. Yeonjun was glad that it was all his to admire.

"Hurry up then," Yeonjun whispered, opening his legs even more. Usually, he hated such a simple position or facing that closely, but tonight he just wanted to be fucked into the mattress. As simple as that.

Soobin didn't waste time and slipped himself between Yeonjun's thighs, guiding his cock in. He pushed in inch by inch, careful not to harm Yeonjun. That was the last thing he wanted to happen. Yeonjun moaned loudly when Soobin finally bottomed out. and the younger put his forearms on both sides of Yeonjun's face. "Guess I'm the one calling the shots today," he whispered, looking right at Yeonjun.

"Don't get used to it, Soobin," Yeonjun muttered, glancing at him. Soobin's hair fell cutely around his cheeks, making them seem even chubbier.

"Okay," Soobin answered quietly. Somehow, in his heart, he felt like it was his chance to show Yeonjun how much he meant to him. He wanted to fuck him more meaningfully, not only focusing on their bodies and loud moans. The closeness of their bodies, the touch - he wanted to emphasize that.

Soobin began thrusting, leaning more down to put his face in the crook of Yeonjun's neck. He breathed out loudly, slowly pulling out, only to slam back in. Yeonjun's body jerked, and he dug his fingers into the younger's back, holding him down.

"Fuck, Soobin. Harder," Yeonjun whined desperately, getting plowed but not quite enough. That little extra push, he needed it so much. Soobin's weight was perfect over his, he liked being covered by someone he could trust. At least during sex. He was feeling vulnerable this night, and he craved to have it all. He could stop pretending to be tough and cold at least for a few minutes.

Soobin groaned and quickened the pace of his hips, making the sound of their skin colliding fill up the room. The thrusts were fast and relentless, pushing Yeonjun into the covers and making him feel even smaller than he was underneath Soobin.

"Please," Yeonjun moaned, darting his head back into the pillow. He lifted his legs and hooked them around Soobin's hips, bringing him closer. It was exactly what he needed because Soobin hit his prostate spot on and Yeonjun cried out, not controlling the way his body was trembling anymore.

Soobin wasn't saying much. He had his eyes closed; his lips hidden on Yeonjun's shoulder where he kept breathing out unevenly. Yeonjun felt so tight around him, so vulnerable underneath him, and Soobin couldn't believe Yeonjun showed himself in such a state to him. It was this night. This had to be the day Soobin told Yeonjun the truth. There was no other way. He finally found the old piece of Yeonjun he was searching for so desperately. This was his Yeonjun, the trainee he met all these years ago, the one who took care of him in Seoul, the little boy who agreed to be his best friend.

Soobin loved Yeonjun's high moans right in his ear, and his fingers holding him even closer. Soobin was overwhelmed with everything that was going on and held Yeonjun tighter, snapping his hips faster and pushing his cock repeatedly onto Yeonjun's sweet spot.

"Fuck, baby," Yeonjun cried, wrapping his arms around Soobin's neck, and resting his cheek against his soft hair. They were both finally coming, Yeonjun loving how Soobin's warm cum was spilling inside of him. He got so used to it. It had to end one day, but he hoped so hard it wasn't just yet. He needed it. Soobin kept him grounded in the madness that his life as an idol was. Soobin felt like a piece of home that on some nights, just like this one, Yeonjun missed.

"Can we stay like this for a little?" Soobin whispered, nuzzling his face into the elder's shoulder. He was still laying on top of Yeonjun, but he pulled out and rearranged his body a little, not to keep his entire weight on Yeonjun.

"Okay."

+×+

welp, that was soft than I wished it to be SIJDFLJL

hope you likin' it ♡