part 7

🐾🐾

🐾🐾

contains: *semi-mature?*

"Soobinnie," Yeonjun moans, arching his back, pleasure taking over him.

Soobin has settled between Yeonjun's legs, and now he gradually leaps his tongue over the older's rim, making his entire body shiver and dangerously quiver from the touch.

Yeonjun lurches down to grab the younger's black hair, and soon tangles his fingers in them. He pushes Soobin's head towards his ass, closer, whining when he loses touch and moaning when he feels the touch, pressure settling in.

"You're so good baby, keep going," he urges Soobin, opening his legs wonder, for better access. Soobin groans as he picks up the pace with his tongue, filling him in and out as his fingers dig into Yeonjun's soft-lit thighs. Yeonjun squirms on the sheets, soughing sharply when Soobin sped the movement of his tongue. Soobin was enjoying being on the side to give pleasure after a lot of times now.

It has always been Yeonjun in control and he didn't really like the vulnerability he felt the times he was with Yeonjun, but he didn't want to fight with the older too. Now, he finally could be himself without any embarrassment and shame. He was soft by nature, sweet and calm, not dominant. And he loved being bossed around by Yeonjun.

"Little more, baby," Yeonjun murmurs, shutting his eyes close when the younger's tongue swiped all around his rim, later sucking on it. It felt heavenly, and Yeonjun was finally getting the ass-eating he always wanted.

Just watching Soobin going at it was enough to make him come, and now with his vision blurred and his stomach tensing up as the tongue mercilessly penetrated him, Yeonjun didn't last much longer.

He moaned loudly and let himself go, holding Soobin's head close and caging his lips on the rim so he could feel the way it clenched around his tongue. And Soobin was too innocent to admit how much he loved it.

"I'm so glad I kept you around," Yeonjun said, finally removing his hand from Soobin's hair and watching him lay down by his side. Yeonjun glanced at him, Soobin still in his sweats with the rather large bulge that formed in them. "Would you like me to get you off, too?"

"It's fine," Soobin shrugged, staring at the ceiling. Lately, after their few shared encounters, he couldn't focus his attention on Yeonjun too much. For some reason, he hated that they went from friends to strangers to sex buddies. But sleeping with Yeonjun was euphoric and at the moment, his only way of spending time with him, so Soobin didn't want to let it go.

"Oh, I'm not letting you go when you're still hard, I need to take care of you," Yeonjun pursed his lips, moving closer towards the younger. He rested his chin on Soobin's chest and glanced at him curiously. "My hand? My mouth? Or should I grind on you?"

"Grind our dicks together," Soobin suggested, blushing.

Yeonjun cooed and leaned in, nudging his nose with Soobin's. "You're so babyish. I love that."

"You've got a big mouth for someone so tiny"

"Was that supposed to offend me?" Yeonjun laughed, cupping Soobin's chin. "I still take it the way I like it; when you're the one that should boss me around, baby. You're so big and strong, right? Where's that energy when I ride you?"

"I've just been tired."

"Bullshit. You've always been a baby."

Soobin rolled his eyes and answered, "So? Take care of me then."

Yeonjun smiled triumphantly and slid down the younger's sweats in one fast movement. "I need to get myself hard first, though," he said.

Soobin brought his hands up without a single word and began kneading Yeonjun's ass, already knowing how much it turned him on. Yeonjun wrapped his lips around Soobin's nipple, and soon enough they were both riled up and ready for more.

Yeonjun was still surprised at how easily they even ended up as sex friends, but he didn't question it. It felt good, and the hatred towards each other they shared just made things spicier. And so satisfying.

Yeonjun moved up once he was ready and placed his cock next to Soobin's, starting to slide them against each other. Soobin moaned, finally feeling some sort of pleasure after being tense for so long.

"Yeonjun, please, faster," he begged, wrapping his arms around Yeonjun's back. He felt every muscle move under his large palms, and it made him even more eager to come.

"Greedy," Yeonjun muttered, biting into the younger's shoulder.

"Please, I was so good. I'm a good boy," Soobin begged.

Yeonjun giggled, hearing Soobin's desperate whines and fastened his hips' movement, panting hard when he felt his own release building up again.

"Come for me, baby. You're such a good baby to your hyung," Yeonjun whispered, biting into Soobin's earlobe.

The younger cried out and dug his fingertips into Yeonjun's back, letting himself orgasm and spill all over their stomachs. Yeonjun joined him seconds later and their chests were heaving from the intense feeling.

They didn't need to have regular sex to have fun. Just grazing their cocks together was enough to make both of them satisfied.

"You slashed up my back," Yeonjun complained, moving away and resting on his side.

"Sorry," Soobin mumbled. "I was in the moment."

"Okay," Yeonjun sighed. "Now go home."

"You should order me some food, you know. It's always me coming to your place."

"Well, you want to get laid, you come to my place. That's not surprising?" Yeonjun frowned.

"You could come to mine instead and save me some trouble." Soobin retorted.

Yeonjun chuckled mockingly. "You live in a dorm with your bandmates."

"I have my own place, we only stay at the dorm sometimes," Soobin explained. "Now, get me dinner."

"We're not eating together."

"Why not?" Soobin sighed.

"Because I don't want to spend even more time with you," Yeonjun answered simply. "Please leave. Unless you want to suck my ass once again."

"You're so fucking rude," Soobin scoffed, rolling off the bed, "You know, you're famous now, too, and think you're better than me, so why do you still hate me?"

"Why not?" Yeonjun asked, sitting up on the mattress, not bothering to cover himself up with the sheets. He knew how attractive he was, and he liked showing his naked body to whoever he slept with.

Soobin had many things he wanted to answer.

But was he actually ready to admit that he missed their friendship all these past years?

That he felt bad about taking Yeonjun's spot in the group?

That he liked Yeonjun's solo song and the entire album a lot?

Or that he still had a massive crush on Yeonjun?

+×+

what do you think Soobin's gonna do?

hope you people are liking this so far! 

love ya cheesecakes <33