part 9

🐾🐾

🐾🐾

Yeonjun engaged in the light conversation, forcing some laughter in the correct moments, or when he simply didn't want to answer. He wasn't keen on being accompanied, but it wasn't the worst thing either. At least he wasn't alone.

He nearly forgot how he got scared at the beginning and just focused on at least nodding as the other idol explained something to him, trying to get him drunk by suggesting more alcohol. Yeonjun wasn't dumb, though, nor a weak drinker so he kept his guard up, denying the offers.

Time was passing by smoothly and he didn't even notice how close to the man he was standing. Suddenly, Yeonjun's phone buzzed, and he pulled it out of his pocket. Yeonjun frowned, seeing the display name. "Sorry, I'll be back soon."

"Don't leave without me," the other smiled.

Yeonjun scrunched his nose in disgust and quickly made it to the nearest hallway, where the music wouldn't be as loud. Yeonjun almost screamed when he felt someone grabbing his arm and pushing him towards the wall. His breath hitched and he finally calmed down when he noticed it was Soobin. The one that just called him.

"I thought I'm your prize to take home" Soobin whispered. "What the fuck are you doing with that guy?"

"Socializing, I guess," Yeonjun answered, his voice tired. At least he didn't have to pretend he was having a good time anymore.

"How dare you? My jaw hurt for days after I ate you out last week and this is how you treat me?"

"Shut up, idiot," Yeonjun said full of panic, putting his palm over the younger's mouth. "You can't say things like this."

"Take me home," Soobin demanded stubbornly, his lips grazing over Yeonjun's skin. "Right now."

Yeonjun was still cautious of their surroundings but slightly smiled and asked. "Were you jealous of that guy, baby?"

"Stop fucking teasing me, let's go," Soobin complained when the hand dropped from his lips and landed on his chest.

Yeonjun's hand quickly curled up, fisting Soobin's jacket and he shook him slightly. "Admit it."

"Or?"

"Or I'll go home with that guy."

Soobin huffed and replied, "You'd seriously do that to me?"

"And who are you?" Yeonjun snarled. "Just another hook-up. Give me a reason to pick you and I will."

"You should already know the reason," Soobin said, getting nervous but too proud to step down from the conflict.

He was jealous and he wasn't going to let Yeonjun ditch him.

"I don't have time for this," Yeonjun rolled his eyes, pushing Soobin away. Anyone could walk into the hallway and catch them touching.

"Yeonjun, pick me. I'm serious."

"I told you what you have to do," Yeonjun shrugged, walking away. He wasn't in the mood for anything anymore. Even the drunkenness fled him.

Soobin was battling himself, watching Yeonjun get further away from him with every step. It felt the same as five years ago. Soobin was so pathetic for being hung up on Yeonjun all this time, but now, knowing how addictive his body was, he was even more reluctant to let go.

No matter how much he hurt himself along the way, he had to keep Choi Yeonjun as close and if he could, he sure will.

"Yeonjun, hold on," Soobin finally said.

He watched Yeonjun stop in his tracks, waiting for Soobin to talk.

"I was fucking jealous, okay? Now can I take a cab to your place?"

Yeonjun smiled, knowing Soobin couldn't see it, and answered, "Of course, baby."

+×+

a small update