part 6

🐾🐾

🐾🐾

It is after two days when Soobin is alone in his apartment, a piece of paper mocks at him, gains his attention and his mind wanders to a certain male. He knew if either of their companies found their little game, or his members would know, it would result in a major mishap, but he was a young man with his own needs. And the thought of Yeonjun definitely topped it all.

"Damn it" he sighs as he picks his phone and punches in the ten digits from the piece of paper.

"Hello?" Yeonjun's voice is velvety soft and sweet as he answers the call.

Soobin clears his throat, realizing he actually hasn't planned a topic to talk about. He just wanted to hear Yeonjun and instinctively he had dialed the number.

"Soobin?" Yeonjun asks and it makes Soobin close his mouth yet again, surprised at how the older found it was him.

"How did you know it was me?"

"I don't remember giving this number to anyone new in the past week, so...," and Soobin then realizes he must have been dumb to think that Yeonjun actually found his voice by a mere throat clearing.

"Uhmm so, I am free tonight, if you are free you can come over, I will text you my address," Soobin says, recalling that the only reason why the older gave his number in the first place was for this.

"And what makes you think I would right away come when you call me?" Yeonjun asks, his tone a bit cold and rough than before.

"You gave me your number and it was clearly for that," Soobin says as a matter of fact.

"And just a simple 'come over' is all I deserve? You need to work harder than this I am not your booty call," Yeonjun says a slight smirk adorning his lips.

"Then what are you?" Soobin frowns. Did he read the situation wrong?

"When you figure that out, call me."

"What if I beg?" Soobin asks, he doesn't want Yeonjun to hang up, and as far as he remembers Yeonjun would easily give in when he begged.

"Are you that lonely Soobin?" Yeonjun laughs loudly.

"Yeah," Soobin slowly utters.

"How badly do you need me, baby?" Yeonjun asks, his deep voice smoothly flowing in.

"More than you can imagine," Soobin lapses.

There is an eerie silence in the call, no one utters a single word for a while. Then Yeonjun sighs. "I just came from practice and I am not in the mood to move out of my bed, but then you can come over, fuck and then leave."

"Okay," Soobin says, stays in a dilemma if he should cut the call first, and then decides to cut after a short while.

Yeonjun smiled, thinking about how his relationship with the younger was turning out to be. They no more had to drown themselves in their past. They can happily move on and keep this little game going without a problem. If inundating themselves in sex was the only way to not talk about problems and keep the easy way out of pain, so be it.

+×+

"I still hate you, but the sex is epic," Yeonjun says, sprawled on the bed, as they laid with the sweaty bodies under the silky expensive sheets, the duvet comforting them after the tiring session.

"You don't even let me do the work," Soobin says a little offended as all he did was just obey Yeonjun and let him do the stuff.

"I find it more fun, and don't complain, I know you enjoyed it too baby," Yeonjun says chuckling.

Soobin rolls his eyes as he gets down from the bed, picks his clothes up, wearing them. He stands there staring at the ground for a while before asking the question that had kept bugging him for a while now.

"So, do we just do when we are horny?"

Yeonjun laughs at the younger's question and turns to face him. "Are you trying to figure out if we are fuckbuddies?"

Soobin takes in the older's appearance. His slim body making its way to a slightly broader hip and slim thighs. Yeonjun has always been pretty, his face doll-like, body- perfectly built and just him, always shining. Yeonjun was just dreamy. He could be sweaty and worn out after the sex, but still, he looked hot and was stunning like always. Soobin hates how the sight of Yeonjun itself affects him to this extent.

"Yeah," he finally answers.

"We can be...," he pauses for a second, before continuing, "you have been a good boy both the times so," he winks and Soobin just hates how easily Yeonjun could do anything to him. It has never changed.

Soobin despised how Yeonjun just puts him in place, and how simple it was for the elder to read through him. Surely Soobin has changed through the past years, but why was he still stuck with Yeonjun? And why did Yeonjun's opinions always matter to him?

Apart from just that, now that he thinks, no one has been able to give him so much pleasure as Yeonjun does while having sex. That just made the situation worse, he didn't want to stop after this, he enjoyed being with Yeonjun. Yeonjun was using him, and he was getting pleasure out of it, no harm to anyone. He just didn't have to act all stiff and cold, like he does when he is with his bandmates, he just had to himself and Yeonjun would make him feel good just like that. He doesn't need to pretend to be strong, and in front of Yeonjun, it was easy. He felt exhilarating.

"Well, I'll text you the next time I need you," Soobin says zipping up his jeans.

"Okay, baby. I'll try to fit you into my schedule. I can't really say no to your dick now. Can I?" The nickname had been slipping out now and then, and they both don't seem to care much about it now.

Soobin snorts and looks at Yeonjun once more before making his way out. His heart flutters at the thought of seeing Yeonjun again. Oh, how much does he hate Choi Yeonjun for confusing him all over again.

+×+

hope you guys liked it!

have a great day/sweet night, stay safe lovelies