12; light

i returned from the bathroom, and went back into my room, startled when i saw y/n sitting on my bed.

"hi," she exclaims, with a smile.

"hi, when did you get here?"

"just now."

weird. i didn't hear her come in.

i slowly nodded, expressing my confusion.

but this was perfect. she was right where i wanted her.

i grasped my binder that lie on my desk. but instead of sitting on my chair like usual, i sit on the bed. right next to her. 

i took note of her expressions, as her eyes slightly widened.

i inched closer to her, leaving barely any space between us, as our thighs touched.

"shall i begin reading?"

"um, sure."

i smirked.

"are you gonna start, or-"

i cut her off, and turned my head towards hers. are faces were particularly inches apart. her cheeks visibly turned to a rose color.

"are you flustered, y/n?"

"what? no."

she avoided eye contact. i moved closer, feeling her breath against my slightly parted lips.

my hand trailed up her bare thigh. that fucking skirt she was wearing drove me insane.

i know she has to know something. although this was apart of my plan to break her, half of me really wanted to do this.

actually, not half.

all of me.

i needed to touch her.

i felt her shiver as my hand made contact with her skin. but she doesn't stop me.

"you and that skirt, y/n. what makes you think i can handle myself, when you come to my house looking like this?"

my hand went up farther, but not all the way. not yet.

she remained mute, clearly too unnerved to speak.

"c'mon, y/n," moving even closer, my bottom lip was touching hers, "tell me you want this too."

"light," she muttered.

i finally broke the very short distance between our lips.

clearly stunned, she didn't kiss back at first. but soon enough, our lips moved in sync.

i felt something- lust completely wiped my mind, and took me over.

i got hungrier, as my kiss got more aggressive. this part wasn't planned.

as i was about to use my free hand to push her down, she pulled away.

fuck.

she looked angry.

"light, what the fuck?"

she rose from the bed and belligerently began throwing her work back into her bag.

"what," i replied, "you kissed back!"

she stopped, and gawked at me, "are you insane," she shouted, "why would you do that?"

"why did you kiss back?"

she shook her head and rolled her eyes, storming out the room right after.

i got up and attempted to follow her.

"y/n," she ran out, slamming the front door behind her.

i huffed and went back into my room.

"that was eventful," ryuk joked.

"i don't get her, she kisses me back, and is suddenly upset after?"

ryuk laughed, "i don't understand, why did you even kiss her? i thought you two hated eachother?"

"i wanted to see if it'd make her open up to me."

"why do you care?"

i rolled my eyes, i've explained this to him many times.

"because. she's acting different towards me, and i need to figure out why."