⌗20. traitor

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

INSIDE A CAFÉ STORE. (Y/N) were standing in the counter area ordering her drinks, when someone called her out.

"Hello miss pretty stranger, " a boy behind her says making her flinch from the sudden call out, turning her body around to him.

She saw a yellow dazzling eyes, black lock with yellow streaks above it. Tattoo of a tiger on his right necks.

He is wearing a Valhalla uniform design with white and grey color, logo of an headless angel on his chest. Black pants pairing it with sneaker.

'he look so much my brother, is he a fan?' she thoughts forgetting about what Chifuyu said to her.

She looks around checking if the boy is talking on someone, before pointing herself making the boy nodded.

She smiled and just awkwardly stands looking at the boy infront of her, she doesn't even know him but this guy greets like they're known each other for years.

"May I know what's pretty miss name?" he ask making (Y/N) blink─BITCH what?

She is fidgeting and decisioning if she tell her name to a random dude.

"Uh...yeah, you see! " she smiled in thin ignoring the boy's question, "aww shes shy? no need to," he smiled.

(she's not, she's just socially awkward.)

The boy took a step forward--raising his hand about to grabbed the girl when a hand pops out nowhere slapping the boy's hands away.

Making the two looks who slapped it, seeing Mitsuya glaring at boy.

"mitsuya-kun!" she exclaimed making the mysterious boy smiles faded and glared back.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Ikebukuro. Kazutora, " Mitsuya grabbed (Y/N)'s hand pulling her on his back before glaring back at the boy infront of her.

Kazutora smiled and said "I just wanted to visit my old school is there a problem with that," his eyes contact with the girl and making him smile again.

"Beside I didn't came here for you, I came here for Baji since I wanted to say something to him, " he added averting his gaze back to the lilac boy. "Then you should get going, " Mitsuya dryly reply.

"there's no need to I already talk to him, I'm about to go back when I saw this pretty girl here all alone inside the store." he starts walking back to the door of the cafe and wave at the girl who's in Mitsuya back.