Bangladesh

Hello rafi
How are you doing
I am doing well thank you I'm pretty happy with where I'm at now. I am an artist author musician and also a poet I also like to do stargazing and astronomy as well as writing books for Amazon Kindle direct publishing.  I have written 19 different books thus far.  Most of them are in a series.  Or series's.  I am hoping to be a nail technician and paint nails and stuff for a living as well as being bestselling author.
I am hoping to be also going back to school to teach kids astronomy and stargazing.  I am also a big fan of astrology.    My son sign is Aquarius my moon sending Gemini, North node in Pisces and south node in Virgo.    The stores can teach you a lot about yourself and what you are a star on online as well I do divination and palmistry.  I just started palmistry friends with them so far so good I also do like reiki and other beautiful things to keep my brain incheck.  
I also ended up having a dye job on my hair then want a little crazy but good.   I can show you my self with the mullet and crazy dye job. 

Canada everything is going well except we have a new vaccine passports which isn't very much of a big deal when you think about it more often than not I actually am getting one so I can go bowling one day for the Special Olympics and also to do stuff I have to go to the bathroom without getting in trouble sort of speak.  Our trees are changing colour I think I can show you some of those where I'm sitting now very interesting. It is autumn where we are now. And it's a little rainy outside but it's pretty good how is your country there how is the weather there. 
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly