Papua New Guinea

Hello Solomon how are you doing thank you for being honest with me about wanting to be friends and Pen Pal's that's very good I'm hoping to be your friend and Pen Pal with you as well. I am an artist author musician poet and photographer as well as I like to s t a r g a z e and read and do other fun stuff with my time. But I also do other things that aren't as fun like cleaning up my room and other stuff. But I get through it quite well. One thing you must notice about me is that I have PTSD and autism and sometimes I have a little freak out here and there but I don't freak out on email or rarely do I freak out in person unless the person turns out to be a pervert so you're in the paint guys it's called it means you're you're good. I'm actually working on a book series that I'm almost finished yes I am an author as well and I like to write books I am doing a pistol Larry narwhals but now they're going to be soon epic fantasy and I would like to continue with a pistol Larry novels as well. I have about 18 different books on Amazon that have been published by Amazon and I'm proud to present them. How are you doing what do you do for fun and interest. And how is the Solomon Islands of the Papua New Guinea like. I am very interested in this.
Hope to hear from you soon
Your friend and Pen Pal
Lilly