Veitnam

Hello there
How are you doing I'm doing fine thank you I actually annette lady sorry to cut off all contact between me and my money grabber. So she's toast as far as I'm concerned I went and found someone else or financially and also emotionally.   Her name is Daisy we met on IMVU if you ever want to know what I am VU just look it up on the App Store or whatever App Store you have. Type in IMVU. And then it will show up.  My actual name on IMVU is not a jackolanterngirl call one word if you ever want to download the app find me.
I still s t a r g a z e from time to time I use the s t a r g a z e mostly with my father and see the big dipper another constellations and was very fun very good childhood memories as well just like you. I am very interested in astronomy as well I hope I'm to teach kids astronomy and stargazing At summer camps and schools one day but that'll be when I have to go back to school full-time one day hopefully that'll happen. How is everything in your country doing how is the weather out there.
It's raining here in Canada where I am and it's very cold I cannot go to the mailbox today because it's so bloody cold and rainy and it's miserable outside it's starting to change seasons From summer to fall and is very nice the colours and stuff in there it's gonna be pretty soon Halloween but other than that I have no interest in the outside world why I guess this cold. I'm hoping to get my mirror all done at some point. I also got a Yeah there's a plant in a lightbulb at my local dollar store and I actually have an app on my dresser. The plan is fake so I don't have to worry about watering it or giving it light. I'm hoping that everything goes well. I am not having a die job that went long no job as a hair dye that did not turn out right particularly a bleach do not turn out right with me.  
I was trying a new hairstyle which turned out wonderfully but then I also wanted to do the bleeding of the hair and that did not turn out well. So I'm a little miffed that my bleach  job didn't work.   I think the term my friends called me was red squirrel. As in the red squirrel. But I'd rather look at myself as a starburst or cherry burst guitar. I am very interested in music as well.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly