Syria

Hello nasooh
How are you doing my name is Lilly I am an author musician artist palette and photographer I like to do a lot of creative things with my life and creative things with my time. I am currently working on my second series of books called the crystal hundred series and I'm hoping and I'm almost actually done it.  I am also an astronomer and s t a r g a z e are like the s t a r g a z e a new astronomy and also like to learn new things about people or life in general. So that's why I was on Pen Pal so I can learn about more people and be friends with them. I am actually interested in different cultures different religions and different anything that's unique is good for me. A bit about me is that I have PTSD and Asperger's which is like autism so I tend to I am also an astronomer and s t a r g a z e are like the s t a r g a z e a new astronomy and also like to learn new things about people or life in general. So that's why I was on Pen Pal so I can learn about more people and be friends with them. I am actually interested in different cultures different religions and different anything that's unique is good for me. A bit about me is that I have PTSD and Asperger's which is like autism so I tend to fly off The handle in real life but rarely does it happen even on email very rarely does it happen on email and it's even rarer in real life but it does happen I'm just going to tell you that I have a bit of a temper. But I will not directed towards anyone that I meet on Pen Pal. In fact I am working on my anger through shaman is him and mindfulness and hopefully this will help me move on with my life and move forward and be less angry. Not that I'm angry all the time I'm just I do feel other emotions like happiness sadness joy, And other things it's just one someone triggers me or I see discrimination that's when my anger comes out out of nowhere.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly