Ghana

Hello there Sammy how are you doing
I'm doing well thank you I am actually did something silly with my hair I did a fair mall it which was a success but then I tried to do bleaching of the mullet it's a hairstyle and the bleeding did not turn out as I expected. As I was dark looking like a red squirrel but people like it on my Facebook so that's good so I'm not gonna write about it. I'm almost finished another series of books called a crystal Hunter Siri which makes me sad because I am almost done it.
I find when I do or finish or nearly finished a book series and it feels like I popped a balloon after playing with it to roughly as a kid is the same kind of thing and it hurts. I would wish the series would continue but I got ripped jeans series coming out pretty soon and then I'll start my fantasy books. So I'm very interested in fantasy and sci-fi and that would be very interesting to do. That's just pure imagination that's not about my life with a fictitious name is just a different  genre books.  It's rainy and cold outside where I live and it's not very fun I did not get the mail this morning snail mail I mean instead I ended up with nothing because it was raining so hard I think it was hurricane Ida that was going bonkers it and it was raining so hard. I remember hearing from one friend that it was supposed to come and come hard and rain. So that wasn't too fun I live in Canada but still you get the after affects which is the rain and it's not as fun. what would I give to have some sunshine. 
How is the weather in Ghana and how are you doing in life in general how is life treating you. It's nice to hear from you I should've written sooner but I was so busy with other Pen Pal sorry.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly