Sweden

Hello there mats how are you doing
Thank you for this email again and I'm doing well thank you. I'm glad that you enjoy my nails. I am hoping to do my fingernails one day and also one day soon I mean and I also mean I'm going to do an art therapy session tonight hopefully for people with disabilities I have a disability as well as posttraumatic stress disorder so that should be interesting to learn about how art can actually do clog your brain. I am hoping that the actual group can go because it said that it was cancelled for this week which means the art therapy one will be cancelled I hope not I only hope for the best and I'll give it a crack meaning a try and if I don't get anywhere on zoom then I can actually go and do something else with my time but I am really looking forward to this actual meeting. I have heard about black death of bubonic plague I believe remove Monic plague. It's very bad stuff I know it nearly costHave the lives on this planet. I watched a podcast from term record him called have the lives on this planet. I watched a podcast from time to contact him called this podcast will kill you in a talks about the different histories between different diseases so that's very interesting so I do know a thing or two about the black death or pneumonic or bubonic plague.
Hope to hear from you soon your friend
Lilly