Sweden

Hello Matt
Glad that you're interested in the human rights and also the history of the world I'm also interested in the history of the world particularly Asia as well. Because that's where some of my ancestors came from Waller Asia Central Asia and South Asia As well as some East Turkestan. And Sam to bed. So I'm actually interested in those pastries as well I'm interested in Canadian history particularly when the ice age was there in the man Christ the Land bridge crazy ethnic group the indigenous people. Of Canada and the USA. So I like indigenous culture very much so because there is no different from my ancestors I like shamanistic values and also how mother nature and the spirits are connected in each other. Even if your dad and cannot be dead dead you'll be in the form of a tree or leave and then connected into something else it's very interesting. So I like learning about Canadian history from the native perspective.  
I got myself a family lunch or a molar actually which is like a haircut that went well but trying to bleach the hair was a pain in the bit as the bleach did not take very well I show you. But it does look kind of interesting so I it's going to grow on me. I'm hoping to be a hairdresser one day but I have to learn more about bleach than I do now.
Hope to hear from you soon Lilly