Cuba

Hello Marie how are you doing
I'm doing well thank you I'm actually going to tell you that I have a record player and a CD player that I play music on and I also playing on Spotify for some music that is an online order a CD. How do I keep myself entertained you raised by writing reading and also s t a r g a z e in as well as Netflix if you know what Netflix is this like a continuous thing on TV shows like Spotify is for music. And I also learned different spiritual things like palmistry for example and other arcane things.   Kaine being obscure and mystical that's very interesting for me. I also collect magic the gathering cards and I go shopping.. And I also play Magic the gathering at the yard time I am also going to be writing a book about a few magic the gathering cards that I picked out at random and hoping that I can write about that as a story three-part story or trilogy.. I am actually pretty laid-back with my entertainment right now I'm watching  nothing but will Do you watching Castlevania later on this morning or more of the dragons are in a very big fantasy buff.  
Hope to hear from you so how do you actually keep yourself occupied and busy and entertained as well. I wander because you asked me that question I also like learning about different cultures and other things to keep me entertained.  That's why I joined Pen Pal in the first place. And I'm hoping to learn more cultures and other good stuff as the Monsignor Paul board. Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly
Ps: I also dye and cut my own hair.I show you.